Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Blow em out the sky I say 

There's shit flying around here that isn't showing on that tracker,  a plane just ripped over us and not a thing on that tracker  ?   I'm getting as bad as @DIDO.1 lol

• Haha 4
29 minutes ago, kanny said:

There's shit flying around here that isn't showing on that tracker,  a plane just ripped over us and not a thing on that tracker  ?   I'm getting as bad as @DIDO.1 lol

I’d get them plants out your loft sharpish, sounds like there on to you ??

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I’d get them plants out your loft sharpish, sounds like there on to you ??

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flying thermal drones around your estate looking for heat signatures" he was like "Oh f**k" ? I took my drone and hovered it in front of his living room window 3 stories up, two minutes later I got a really panicked phone call as he hid behind his sofa telling me they were onto him ????

Screenshot_20220329_172839.jpg

• Haha 17
15 hours ago, kanny said:

Cheers mate ?

IMG-20220329-WA0000.jpg

Wtf I was there all day yesterday! Never seen a tilt rotor before :cry:

Those apps can be a bit hit and miss with military aircraft and they certainly won’t be tracking them when they are doing something serious.

• Like 1

seen ospreys and f16s at Donna nook the other week , awsome machines , believe that the f16s are from aviano italy 

WWW.ADSBEXCHANGE.COM

Welcome to ADSBexchange.com, the world’s largest co-op of ADS-B/Mode S/MLAT feeders, and the world’s...

ADSB exchange is a good sight for tracking aircraft 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Wtf I was there all day yesterday! Never seen a tilt rotor before :cry:

Those apps can be a bit hit and miss with military aircraft and they certainly won’t be tracking them when they are doing something serious.

Yeah I noticed a Hurcules last night that just appeared in the French channel,  probably been dropping gear off and stayed invisible until the last minute...

18 hours ago, kanny said:

What's  that plane tracking app  called again? I've had two fighter  jets circling the east side of Nottingham for the last hour or so ...

You know what the jets were? What they looked like?

A lot of aggressor training takes place over the midlands and North Sea. 

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Yeah I noticed a Hurcules last night that just appeared in the French channel,  probably been dropping gear off and stayed invisible until the last minute...

surprised they havent been used to airlift ukranian refugees , half expecting it 

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Lots smaller than normal jets here, look like toys ? saw a load them last summer an saw some other day so hopefully they come back this summer between them an the osprey thknhs it was nice to drive up somwhere high an watch them do there training or whatever it is ?

Hawks? ‘Black’ red arrows.

22 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You know what the jets were? What they looked like?

A lot of aggressor training takes place over the midlands and North Sea. 

It was dark so couldn't get a eyeball on them but a typhoon did show up on the tracker briefly no too far away 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3