Russia Ukraine WW3

So far in 2021, the U.S. has already exported an eye-popping 57.1 million metric tons (MMT) of soybeans, corn and grain sorghum to China. That's a dramatic increase compared to the 15.5 MMT China purchased over the same period in 2020 and 7.9 MMT purchased in 2019.30 Jun 2021

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Arry said:

Just heard 3 ex SAS guys kill in that air strike near Poland not sure if it's true mind.

Arry

Was it this? Can't find anything else...

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Ex-Royal Anglian Regiment Shaun Pinner, 48, is seen in...

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Just heard 3 ex SAS guys kill in that air strike near Poland not sure if it's true mind.

Arry

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Dozens died in missile strike close to Ukrainian border with Nato member Poland on...

28 minutes ago, Borr said:

Was it this? Can't find anything else...

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Ex-Royal Anglian Regiment Shaun Pinner, 48, is seen in...

No mate see if this works. Came up on wifeys iPad.

APPLE.NEWS

It is believed three British ex-special forces died instantly in the Russian cruise missile blasts on a base close to the Polish border, the Mirror can reveal

Arry

3 minutes ago, Arry said:

No mate see if this works. Came up on wifeys iPad.

APPLE.NEWS

It is believed three British ex-special forces died instantly in the Russian cruise missile blasts on a base close to the Polish border, the Mirror can reveal

Arry

Hmm well quite possible but says a source? Then says over hundred dead, then says russian intel says 180 foreign fighters , I guess we won't know , mod says no serving soldiers....

10 hours ago, poxon said:

Just heard on the radio the government is giving out £350 a month to anyone who takes on a Ukrainian family under there roof  although I don’t agree with any war an I think it’s a shame  I think it’s insulting to the British people that our government want to offer 350 of our own tax money to house them on the cheap if our government want no involvement in this war why are we arming them an offering to housing them …..our country is on its ass as it is we can’t look after our own people an get our own affairs in order an we’re taxed to the hills no British single person could get all in digs for 350 a month so I don’t know we’re there getting £350 to look after a family minus there man of there family there are from… maybe all these celebrities that have a opinion that want us commoners to house them will open there doors to there mansions! I wonder if all the rich c**ts will have there begging bowls out this year for children in need 

They can do this for bunch of refugees but not for our own homeless people living on the streets ,

• Sad 3
7 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

They can do this for bunch of refugees but not for our own homeless people living on the streets ,

Without opening up an entire new argument I don't go in for that argument. Homelessness isn't something that can be cured by throwing money at it. If you took a 100 people of the streets, gave em a job starting Monday morning and 10 G in the bank most, if not all would go awol and work their way back to homelessness. Its a long, frustrating and complicated thing dealing with homeless. 

I actually think offering this money is a genius stroke as everytime a Labour politition or do gooder starts saying that Britain isn't doing enough then all anyone has to say is 'have you claimed your money and invited a refugee to stay' 

Wonder how many sandymere is taking in? 

• Like 6
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3