Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

No likes left ????

Relax and chill fellow Oompah loompa, I am f***ing shorter than you, don't let it define you my midget brother, we are like conjoined dwarf twins of a vertically challenged familia ?

• Haha 1

"This is not the time for people to be going there, and the Ukrainians have made clear, once you cross the border with the expectation to fight, you're in it for good," he told Sky News.

"So people who think they can go there, do a couple of weeks, take some selfies, get some Instagram shots and come home, that is not the way the Ukrainians are viewing the people that go and fight for them. British people should not be doing it."

lol spot on 

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

"This is not the time for people to be going there, and the Ukrainians have made clear, once you cross the border with the expectation to fight, you're in it for good," he told Sky News.

"So people who think they can go there, do a couple of weeks, take some selfies, get some Instagram shots and come home, that is not the way the Ukrainians are viewing the people that go and fight for them. British people should not be doing it."

lol spot on 

Where's the link for that mate? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Where's the link for that mate? 

NEWS.SKY.COM

The defence minister's remarks seemingly row back on comments from Foreign Secretary Liz Truss...
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Where's the link for that ma

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

lol spot on 

They're asking folk to sign on for 3 years service :laugh: Can't see many of the Walts headed over there being up for that sort of commitment

• Haha 4

They have to be seen to discourage it. Especially regarding serving military. Also probably trying to put off YouTubers etc. But I think there's gonna be plenty of experienced service folk heading out there...

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3