• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got kids of your own?...when a female,tells you No,it means No,not force it f***ing in them.,get em wet and they change their mind,that's alright?..some of the comments from some of you members ..

If my son spoke to a girl like that he wouldn’t be able to speak for a week. 

I have no interest in footballers, I have no interest in ethnics. I have zero interest in dirty tramps who shack up with ethnic footballers. And I have no interest in their domestic arrangements 

Posted Images

Women demand equal rights but can't defend themselves from there fellas.

She knew she was onto a good thing that's why she didn't leave.

Anyone who's been around dealers with a bit of money and clout will see what women will put up with, regardless of there background or upbringing. Especially if there's dads a puff whos scared of his missus, which most of the older boys are.

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

What I have to ask, whatever his reason for kicking the cat is, why did they film it, and why put it up on social media ?

Are him and his brother so stupid they didn't realise the storm it would bring ?

Football skill and huge wages don't necessarily equate with basic common sense.

Cheers.

Of course not they was reared in shit to do shit things third world people

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Cats thinking ,I would of fukced off ,don't need the dumb negro,now shut in a rspca concentration camp ,I'm proper fukced ! 

Designer cats , they won't be around long lol 

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Is it any worse than dehorning calf’s with a hot iron ?…..absolutely not, that’s f***ing terrible if anyone here has ever witnessed it.

But dehorning should be carried out with pain relief and a numbing jab. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, WILF said:

Theres no “purpose” to dehorning cattle other than to make them easier to manage for us and at the slaughter house  

7 hours ago, WILF said:

There’s no “purpose” to cramming 38,000 chickens in a shed other than to provide us with cheap food mate.

Theres no “purpose” to dehorning cattle other than to make them easier to manage for us and at the slaughter house ! 

My mates got 38.000 chickens in his shed but then also has to have 30 acres of roaming space for them chickens to have a contract. It’s not like there in cages and are kept a lot better then old Mary’s 6 chickens that get shut in a dingy wooden chicken hutch that’s about 20 years old and the roof leaks ??‍♂️  

the reason we de horn all our cattle isn’t anything todo with the slaughter house it’s purely for safety! 

• Like 1