• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got kids of your own?...when a female,tells you No,it means No,not force it f***ing in them.,get em wet and they change their mind,that's alright?..some of the comments from some of you members ..

If my son spoke to a girl like that he wouldn’t be able to speak for a week. 

I have no interest in footballers, I have no interest in ethnics. I have zero interest in dirty tramps who shack up with ethnic footballers. And I have no interest in their domestic arrangements 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, kanny said:

Remember these elite athletes or whatever have been through a ton of PR training

His club is probably bemoaning the death of Max Clifford at the moment, but I am sure there's an expert in damage limitation working away behind the scenes. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, fireman said:

All there is is a 18 year old tarts word and a few pics of bruises,ok the voice recording is damming but who's to say it wasn't bedroom acting and she's being a c**t to him as she found out he's been cheating on her..I don't give two fcuks for either of them but a few on here will know that ain't enough evidence to nick him with beyond reasonable doub't. 

I make that very similar to my thoughts pal , pretty much bang on the money 

???

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I make that very similar to my thoughts pal , pretty much bang on the money 

???

That isn't the case these days. The laws regarding rape are complicated and not always easy to understand. There are some elements of the legislation that have been amended as a result of pressure from groups campaigning on single issues that arose in high profile cases. As such parts of the legislation are unbalanced. 

If there is any evidence that this offence took place then the police and CPS can bring a prosecution even if the victim does not co-operate. This is to stop the large numbers of abandoned prosecutions when the victim is intimidated into dropping the allegations. That causes other problems if the couple have got back together and then are summoned to court a few months later.  

The issue of consent is particularly interesting. Consent cannot legally be given if one or both parties are intoxicated. Even if both are gagging for it. That has resulted in many cases of blokes being arrested for rape after a knee trembler on a night out and then she gets home and claims she has been raped when her hubby or parents question why she is somewhat dishevelled. If the police surgeon discovers alcohol in her system then she cannot have legally consented. Scarily that law also applies if you give the wife or girlfriend one when you get back from the pub. 

She appears to have set this situation up without realising the legal implications. Now it is out of her control.

• Thanks 1

The whole thing around policing rape is a nightmare. On one hand you have some women who cry rape to get attention or to absolve guilt (it’s very common for women who have cheated on their partners and been caught out to then say it wasn’t consensual), and on the other you have a culture where violence and sexual inappropriateness to women is socially accepted and normal. Very very few rapes and sexual assaults are ever reported and fewer still come to successful prosecutions. The world is f****d up. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The whole thing around policing rape is a nightmare. On one hand you have some women who cry rape to get attention or to absolve guilt (it’s very common for women who have cheated on their partners and been caught out to then say it wasn’t consensual), and on the other you have a culture where violence and sexual inappropriateness to women is socially accepted and normal. Very very few rapes and sexual assaults are ever reported and fewer still come to successful prosecutions. The world is f****d up. 

Do you think it would help if false accusers were subject to the same penalty’s as rapists ?……if proven of course ?

Would it go some way to cutting out some of the obvious shit so that when someone did come forward you wasn’t always so unconvinced ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, WILF said:

Do you think it would help if false accusers were subject to the same penalty’s as rapists ?……if proven of course ?

Would it go some way to cutting out some of the obvious shit so that when someone did come forward you wasn’t always so unconvinced ?

I deffo think there needs to be serious penalty for those who accuse folk falsely. 

One thing I’ve noticed slightly as an aside is that we have created a generation which are retarded when it comes to risk  and think they live in an episode of skins.

One case I saw recently - two girls go to a hotel, one 24 and one 18, to hang out and take a load of coke etc with three blokes, one of which one of the girls vaguely knew. The older lass went home and left the 18 year old to Party on at some point in the night. 18 year old gets raped by one of the guys - aged 35. Like how did you not see that one coming ? 

• Like 1

Just got off the phone with my eldest, tbf I was pecking her head about this and reiterating about being careful when out, not letting any cnut take advantage, watch ya mates etc….

Her reply was “dad you’ve been drumming this into me since I was 11”

We can only do so much to equip them I guess!

• Like 7
16 hours ago, mackem said:

Speaking of juicy...... 

WWW.CHICAGOTRIBUNE.COM

A judge has set a March 10 sentencing hearing for the former “Empire” actor, who was...

That reminds me of what exactly happened to that famous french actor juicey smoliet 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Greenwood's just been further arrested for sexual assault and threats to kill.

Looks like they are determined to get him on something !

Cheers.

Looks like his brief did his job and now there chucking enough mud to see what sticks on him...

Edited by fireman
  • Thanks 1
Just now, fireman said:

Looks like his brief did his job and now there chucking enough mud to see what sticks at him...

More like when they spoke to the victim she made other allegations. Questions like: Has he done anything like this before? Lead to further offences coming to light. 

• Like 3