Nice morning

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're right mate, get shit in order mate first. ?

Yep,if you've a secure pen/she'd then youl not have to worry about dogs fighting because they won't be near.

Ps if you've young children I'd get rid of that Akita,wouldn't trust it way a barge pole in the house especially f**k that greb.

You've no chances when it comes to children.

• Like 7

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yep,if you've a secure pen/she'd then youl not have to worry about dogs fighting because they won't be near.

Ps if you've young children I'd get rid of that Akita,wouldn't trust it way a barge pole in the house especially f**k that greb.

You've no chances when it comes to children.

He's flushing pheasant and partridge all over the shop. 

And before you start Sheepy, no, don't add him to your list of breeds going over the bull cross.. ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Seriously lads, points taken, head scratching time. ?

It's like this do you really want to hunt with a dog, if you do get a pen sorted an youl not have to worry about the rest.

But then you have to get out an work it?

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

It's like this do you really want to hunt with a dog, if you do get a pen sorted an youl not have to worry about the rest.

But then you have to get out an work it?

Well that's the obvious part mate, of course I would. 

41 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're on one this morning son. 

"What if I put this over my bull cross, what if I put that."

"My dogs lacking this, could do with a bit of that."

How about source better dogs you complete melt. ?

Is that better. 

You’re a total f***ing retard ain’t ya. You can’t even read properly. I’m fairly sure I was looking for a coursing type to put over my bull x as I don’t keep coursing types and don’t really know folk who do. And off that thread I got sorted out, sadly the bitch didn’t take and was killed before we could try again. 

And when have I ever said my dogs were lacking ...... other than as mostly bull xs they don’t have the same wind as a coursing bred......... so they got a bit of saluki or collie in them to improve that. 

Like I said they would piss all over anything you’ve owned I expect. 

You’re not a dog man, you’re a daft attention seeking child. Youre a joke mate. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You’re a total f***ing retard ain’t ya. You can’t even read properly. I’m fairly sure I was looking for a coursing type to put over my bull x as I don’t keep coursing types and don’t really know folk who do. And off that thread I got sorted out, sadly the bitch didn’t take and was killed before we could try again. 

And when have I ever said my dogs were lacking ...... other than as mostly bull xs they don’t have the same wind as a coursing bred......... so they got a bit of saluki or collie in them to improve that. 

One of the longest bites in the history of THL. ?

Oh, I read very well between the lines mate. 

Your bull crosses are shit and you were at a loss with what to do, no big deal but it is what it is. 

I've seen your dogs mate, they couldn't piss over a toilet. 

It's the thought that counts though mate, like I said, at least you seem to be doing bits. 

7 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Tbh mate this is making you look a bit silly as well your arguing/debating with a bloke that ain’t got a dog yet ……..is your time worth so little! 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Tbh mate this is making you look a bit silly as well your arguing/debating with a bloke that ain’t got a dog yet ……..is your time worth so little! 

Amen. 

He can always turn the other cheek and not reply to my posts, it's that simple really. 

Just had an hour out with the pup, couldn't ask for a better day for a walk around the fields; not too cold, not a cloud in the sky , grounds perfect for a run !

If only she were a month or two older ! But I'll get a slip or two before the season ends !

Cheers

• Like 2