Blown Dogs?

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Been around a bit before then from what I was told..the deerhound types where still very dominant in the 80's....mid 90's and the bull X's was everywhere....seemed like over night every cnut had a bull lurcher and a brace or 2 of blackdogs?

My dad ran all sorts but it was only the bullxs that could keep up really from what the old boys have told me. Out of however many dogs they tried and tested there's only 4 or 5 non bullxs they talk about unless it's a story of a dog spewing. 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be the closest you get to it ?

?I reckon you can definitely overmatch a dog,. .regardless of what discipline it is engaged in...? Physicality, is the same, whatever the activity... Never actually seen, or owned a running

I'm breeding one last litter then I'm done it will be in four years time I'm gifting them all as I always have if there is a little bitch in there it's yours it will suit ya... Just treat it as y

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Ah but that's only throwing hords on um out the windows of scooby doo impressivesss 

Apparently 

If they needed throwing out they needed knocking over the head, when they are revved up they nearly pull you out the window. ?

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

glad i have been of some help ron just think you’d a only needed to take out one dog instead of a motor load ? 

Dear Mc

I don’t know what muppets you knock around with , but I’ve only ever gone with 2 dogs and 2 people ( a dog each )most of my life, maybe a few more the few times when guests have been invited .

im not kennel blind and know my dogs limitations with the different percentages of bull in them, for all round work right up to big deer you won’t beat a coursing bull …..fact 

your totally breed blind , and anything above roe you will struggle with 99% of coursing dogs …..fact 

How much coursing do you do or have done anyway, I know your not a well man so fair one if you can’t walk the big land but don’t make out you do , as you talk of 300 yard slips and 5 min runs when the pics you put up are all shitty flinty small places with hedges like Multon tops way ???? Takes 2 mins you say to put a bend in hare ?? on your pics of land you run you wouldn’t see the course ffs ?   

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

Dear Mc

I don’t know what muppets you knock around with , but I’ve only ever gone with 2 dogs and 2 people ( a dog each )most of my life, maybe a few more the few times when guests have been invited .

im not kennel blind and know my dogs limitations with the different percentages of bull in them, for all round work right up to big deer you won’t beat a coursing bull …..fact 

your totally breed blind , and anything above roe you will struggle with 99% of coursing dogs …..fact 

How much coursing do you do or have done anyway, I know your not a well man so fair one if you can’t walk the big land but don’t make out you do , as you talk of 300 yard slips and 5 min runs when the pics you put up are all shitty flinty small places with hedges like Multon tops way ???? Takes 2 mins you say to put a bend in hare ?? on your pics of land you run you wouldn’t see the course ffs ?   

i’m back getting there now ron last 4 hour now only been this season we’re i’ve been dicky

i have all different land from big to hedgy with in the hour of me me dogs kill them from desert to hedgy ? 

you don’t think i run hares take a minute to bend still ripping out a turns 3 mins in lads a been seen it with there eyes 

i put a vid on me daughter slipping at 300 yds just because it’s not possible with a bull x doesn’t mean lads aren’t doing it every week 

f**k all wrong with a bit a stoney land unless the dog has shite greyhound feet always breaking down ? 

here’s some small chalky land cant slip 300 yds on there 0AA26054-D786-4C1F-B015-9D04E84254DE.png.1978d60c2a8cff4b0dfec7b2b6c43a1d.png? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m back getting there now ron last 4 hour now only been this season we’re i’ve been dicky

i have all different land from big to hedgy with in the hour of me me dogs kill them from desert to hedgy ? 

you don’t think i run hares take a minute to bend still ripping out a turns 3 mins in lads a been seen it with there eyes 

i put a vid on me daughter slipping at 300 yds just because it’s not possible with a bull x doesn’t mean lads aren’t doing it every week 

f**k all wrong with a bit a stoney land unless the dog has shite greyhound feet always breaking down ? 

here’s some small chalky land cant slip 300 yds on there 0AA26054-D786-4C1F-B015-9D04E84254DE.png.1978d60c2a8cff4b0dfec7b2b6c43a1d.png? 

Looks a nice sort that mc 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Hope you get back fully to 100% health ASAP.

Back to topic ?  99% of coursing dogs aren’t taking bigger deer than roe and I’m not even putting into the equation things that bite back ?  coursing dogs are one trick ponies and it’s even hard to find a good one at that , that’s not lied about or wrapped in cotton wool and at open stud .

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

fkn  show  pony?

6 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Hope you get back fully to 100% health ASAP.

Back to topic ?  99% of coursing dogs aren’t taking bigger deer than roe and I’m not even putting into the equation things that bite back ?  coursing dogs are one trick ponies and it’s even hard to find a good one at that , that’s not lied about or wrapped in cotton wool and at open stud .

Some of them are 1 trick ponies because there owners won’t don’t do anything but course with them.The right blood with right owners definitely do more than what people think.

• Like 2