More bad news

36 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

In my opinion, that Officer is an embarrassment to his profession..

Considering the awful crimes that are being committed, day in, day out,.. what actual policing work did he do ?

Ah yes, he found out that a working dog had not been injected, with an identity chip!

The remainder of his amazing capture, was childishly easy.. 

The trespasser freely admitted to the offence and caused him no problems...

Why not save all the paperwork, and simply tell him to gather up his ferrets and nets, and get the feck off the land...

What must his colleagues think of him....

Yes, I know the Law is the Law,.. but c'mon now...FFS!

I agree wholeheartedly..

But he should of schooled the officer...job done ?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

I remember getting done years ago for ferreting piles of rubble were they now hold the big car boot at Hemswell cliff nr Gainsborough i remember the duty solicitor at Gainsborough magistrates being disgusted that it had come to court so much he stood up on my behalf and got me my nets and spade back and only a 30pound fine.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Sadly without permission it is ☹️

Same as lamping they portray it as an illegal act ,anyroad the should f**k off and go and catch some fecking wronguns and fiddlers ffs were spose be in a pandemic what's killed most of us already  bollox and fannies , no c**t can get treated for feck all ,we're all doomed yet still.got time for utter cuntishness  I'm having a fecking yogurt 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah,. I suppose reading a proud boast, of how a ferreter was collared by a Police Officer, still makes me a bit sad.. 

Even if the Landowner had reported seeing the fellow, netting up a warren on his land,.. the Officer could still have shown some class and said, "Leave him/them to me Sir,.. I'll give them a proper warning and get them fecked off your land"..

Such a task requires no courage or canny police work , after all, a ferreter with nets laid and ferret underground, is unlikely to do a runner.. Rabbiters waiting on a bury are extremely vulnerable,.. they are easily captured .. ?

It is a ludicrous situation, and I remember how my life was, until I had a most fortunate change of fortune.

One minute I was standing in the Magistrates Court,.. put there by zealous Keepers and Coppers,.. and then in the next few decades, I was cashing big fat , juicy cheques, awarded for undertaking the very tasks, that had cost me dear...!

Fecking ridiculous state of affairs....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

In my opinion, that Officer is an embarrassment to his profession..

Considering the awful crimes that are being committed, day in, day out,.. what actual policing work did he do ?

Ah yes, he found out that a working dog had not been injected, with an identity chip!

The remainder of his amazing capture, was childishly easy.. 

The trespasser freely admitted to the offence and caused him no problems...

Why not save all the paperwork, and simply tell him to gather up his ferrets and nets, and get the feck off the land...

What must his colleagues think of him....

Yes, I know the Law is the Law,.. but c'mon now...FFS!

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!!

Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily available ?....... since when do Cheshire police decide that you only feed yourself in the Tesco as they say so.?

If you trespass on land to ferret you get nicked but you can trespass all over private land wearing a balaclava on the weekend call yourself a hunt monitor and at the worst you get asked to leave...    Selective policing at its finest, probably due to the fact most lurcher work is done by white, working class males , not a minority group of immigrants, asylum seekers, statue topplers or trans genders ?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, zigzag dan said:

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!!

Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily available ?....... since when do Cheshire police decide that you only feed yourself in the Tesco as they say so.?

If you trespass on land to ferret you get nicked but you can trespass all over private land wearing a balaclava on the weekend call yourself a hunt monitor and at the worst you get asked to leave...    Selective policing at its finest, probably due to the fact most lurcher work is done by white, working class males , not a minority group of immigrants, asylum seekers, statue topplers or trans genders ?

Just look at the pathetic cnuts replying to all the comments off people who are saying it's ridiculous. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Yeah,. I suppose reading a proud boast, of how a ferreter was collared by a Police Officer, still makes me a bit sad.. 

Even if the Landowner had reported seeing the fellow, netting up a warren on his land,.. the Officer could still have shown some class and said, "Leave him/them to me Sir,.. I'll give them a proper warning and get them fecked off your land"..

Such a task requires no courage or canny police work , after all, a ferreter with nets laid and ferret underground, is unlikely to do a runner.. Rabbiters waiting on a bury are extremely vulnerable,.. they are easily captured .. ?

It is a ludicrous situation, and I remember how my life was, until I had a most fortunate change of fortune.

One minute I was standing in the Magistrates Court,.. put there by zealous Keepers and Coppers,.. and then in the next few decades, I was cashing big fat , juicy cheques, awarded for undertaking the very tasks, that had cost me dear...!

Fecking ridiculous state of affairs....?

scan0005.jpg

That a bolt action .410?

2 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

A lot of truth in that white working class i remember once being up in front of a magistrate at Doncaster for lamping rabbits in 81 and after he had gave me a stinging fine and confiscated lamp and batteries proceeded to give me a right dressing down in his posh voice about me being a coal miner and thinking it was my god given right to go trespassing on land in pursuit of coney he said the illegal past time of miners will not be tolerated. I don't know how i held back in not telling him to f**k off.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

That a bolt action .410?

It was a 9mm...?

That wee gun had a special task to perform...

For many years, I freelanced on several Holiday Camps ..

The rabbits used to sit under the chalets, and if you lay flat , you could just about make out their shapes, in the half light.

I used to aim for their twitching whiskered face, and as they kicked and rolled around, I used a bamboo pole with a metal coat hanger, to retrieve my catch..?

Most days I did 20 conies, sometimes more...

Strange, that in the years to follow, I was employed to look after most of the Holiday camps, in Southern England...

Funny old life , eh...?

Hi De Hi?

• Like 4