More bad news

Also i find the fens alot safer than getting pulled in my area. The fenland police are used to dealing with coursing they are clear on where they stand. Round where i am you never know what there gonna do and they take great pleasure in siezing your dogs ect.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

Some shite wrote on this site ..not having permission is better than not having permission..???...

And since when is Hunting rabbits illegal in England???

As for the original poster .. he would rather walk his dogs for a couple of hours in January instead of out working them ... But he does a pile of poaching...lol ???

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

If it's becoming so hot, maybe it will cull some of the undesirables and others may rediscover the good old poaching methods ?

Cheers.

Think will go the other way charts folk will get more and more reckless until someone gets seriously hurt folk will go out in 4x4 with not intention of stopping for anyone and just go crazy but there crackdowns will only effect folk trying to go sensible

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2

The problem is poaching well is hard to do and poaching badly is easy. These sort of laws will make it harder for sensible lads, but won’t do anything to deter the idiots as they simply don’t give a f**k. Couldn’t care if they got their dogs taken either. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

In comers is a big issue, especially now they have camera phones. But then again a lot of dog lads are city slickers to also have also used camera phones, social media and their general lack of awareness of the countryside to get our sport screwed. I deffo wouldnt want to be in lincs etc. Here we have a lot of issues but if you’re not an idiot and get the job done it’s not too bad. Just got offered another 1000-1500 acres today. 

I’m on my way ?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

A agree in some aspects and as you build up trust you get left to do as you like but here’s something for you a few spots of permission a have a used to poach just rabbits mind on lamp once a got permission a can’t go on til certain times of year and can’t lamp it ferrets only so sort shot myself in foot because a won’t lamp it now as a think that’s been disrespectful so some of my good spots are just for ferreting now.

Lamp it then chase usen off the land and if u catch uself then gi usen a good hiding and if ya dunt tek the hint off yoursel then report yourself 2 the polis 

Conscience clear ? 

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lads ????

it’s illegal to allow an event for coursing to take place on your land 

all this Shit about buying your way on has been thought and taken care of under section 5 Para A 

they are way ahead ffs quick on 

Yes but running a hare with a dog single handed in permission without a crowd IS NOT ILLEGAL IN ENGLAND......