Things We Don't Hear About Anymore

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honest national pride , Tradesmen who take pride in their work ,above other considerations  Civil discourse  Emotional intelligence Wise old men  Privy Tv programmes that

Single race couples in adverts...

Tommy Robinson  Ole Gunner Solskear  Greb getting a dog. Cheers, D.      

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have his address somewhere, I always tell myself if I am ever in Sask I will drop in, I do hope he is keeping well. 

This time of year he would be putting white tails moose elk pics up and ridiculous temperatures on his dash yeh I hope he’s alright, @Daniel cain didn’t know he was a Scouser I was close ish ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Penny fr the guy kids way homemade crossbows rolls royce enginers steelworkers real poachers miners  Van's selling fresh fruit game around the doors punks glue sniffers nazi signs lads walking way game proud going home gardens full veg real men way war storys and no pts mongerals  fitting in the street british  cars way carbs that did 150mph 

Punctuation ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Street party’s 

1977 Queens Silver Jubilee Street party’s living on the Isle Of Dogs an incredible sense of community that I doubt we will ever see or experience in our lives again it’s burnt into my childhood memories.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

1977 Queens Silver Jubilee Street party’s living on the Isle Of Dogs an incredible sense of community that I doubt we will ever see or experience in our lives again it’s burnt into my childhood memories.

They used to put one on every year in the street where my kids junior school was (in my old town) and they also used to run a town festival once a year…….it all went as things changed :( 

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

They used to put one on every year in the street where my kids junior school was (in my old town) and they also used to run a town festival once a year…….it all went as things changed :( 

Out of likes mate but I know what you mean the erosion of our culture.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Good quality hashish

Packets of 10 Embassy No 1

Paper blotters

Ecstasy

RS 500's

Uno Turbos

Troop Tracksuits

Adidas Torsions

No Fear Denim Wear

LA Raiders baseball caps....

Plenty of good quality hash about mate and ecstacy is stronger than its ever been.Its just that Mcat and Spice is more popular up your end???Funny you should mention Troop,Ive just bought a pair of origional Troop Ice lambs exactly the same as I had in 1988.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Levi Sta-Press.

Ben Sherman shirts.

Cheers.

Essentially British youth sub-cultures…..where did they go ?

Edited by WILF