New Zealand bans smoking.......

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was stood outside the front at work today smoking in the freezing cold wearing shorts  some geezer came past “Jesus lads , your keen , I don’t know how you do it to yourself “  clearly , he

Some lad you are talking about not liking fags and you being one ye massive poofter. Now get your fat bloodied ahole off the chaise lounge and take that fat poodle for a shite. 

I’ll just sit back and have a nice relaxing smoke while you lot argue about this ?

Posted Images

12 hours ago, mushroom said:

f****n loved that chap. It was like talking to an old bloke for XYZ country village. Hardly understood a single thing but got the jist ?

He knew his shit mind, different generation ;)

I spent a night with him out with lamp and dogs and he behaved like a pleb,lamp on all the time,talking loudly to try and impress some lass,slipped his dog in on another mans slip and i'd rather push forks in my eyes than ever spend a second in that fuckwits company ever again.. Fecking dildo of a man in real life...:yes:..

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, fireman said:

I spent a night with him out with lamp and dogs and he behaved like a pleb,lamp on all the time,talking loudly to try and impress some lass,slipped his dog in on another mans slip and i'd rather push forks in my eyes than ever spend a second in that fuckwits company ever again.. Fecking dildo of a man in real life...:yes:..

Don't beat around the Bush mate, what do you really think ?

• Haha 1

Yep, all this meeting up with people isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

I was lucky in that I only ever met a few people who I had a good feeling about and wasn’t disappointed luckily enough.

But by and large it’s just always safer to say “No thanks”……still, it’s all an experience isn’t it mate.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Don't beat around the Bush mate, what do you really think ?

Maybe a tad strong ,but what a prick of a man :rolleyes:, it was funny though as by the end of the night Ooty was being pleaded with not to bash him by a lass who had asked us to take them out..

As it goes Wilf i am a easy going fella really but hand on heart he was by far the worse person i have ever been out with and by and large he's the only real twat i've been out with as everyone off here iv'e met in the field has been ok and we've had some good sport to..:yes:

1 minute ago, fireman said:

Maybe a tad strong ,but what a prick of a man :rolleyes:, it was funny though as by the end of the night Ooty was being pleaded with not to bash him by a lass who had asked us to take them out..

As it goes Wilf i am a easy going fella really but hand on heart he was by far the worse person i have ever been out with and by and large he's the only real twat i've been out with as everyone off here iv'e met in the field has been ok and we've had some good sport to..:yes:

That’s tidy to hear mate, don’t get me wrong most people are ok in their own way but not everyone is going to get along.

Do you still see anything of Hannah ? 
You wasn’t that far from her I believe was you ?

• Like 1

We’ll you learn something everyday ?

I retract my previous post ✌️

2 minutes ago, fireman said:

I've got that picture in my head now ? some bird stood in front of him, him wanting to kill whin and you just leaning against the truck watching it all unfold, chilled as f**k ?

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, WILF said:

That’s tidy to hear mate, don’t get me wrong most people are ok in their own way but not everyone is going to get along.

Do you still see anything of Hannah ? 
You wasn’t that far from her I believe was you ?

I don't see her much,maybe at a show every now and again as such but she's a facebook pal so i do sort of know what's going on in her life and she seems very happy with her lot these days which is good to see..:victory:..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, fireman said:

I don't see her much,maybe at a show every now and again as such but she's a facebook pal so i do sort of know what's going on in her life and she seems very happy with her lot these days which is good to see..:victory:..

Yeah, top girl is Hannah, nice to hear she is doing ok ? 

• Like 1