Boris VS The Rule Of Law

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he’s away with the fairy’s ain’t he labour ruined the country 

Thats leftys for you self righteous pricks who look down there nose at you thinking they know best when really there deluded.

He said bidens daughters diary wasnt true couple comments ago to bb,i posted to show its very true an he ignores it,hes completley deluded mc,i hope they move in a few hundred immigrants next door to him

• Like 2

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Thats leftys for you self righteous pricks who look down there nose at you thinking they know best when really there deluded.

He said bidens daughters diary wasnt true couple comments ago to bb,i posted to show its very true an he ignores it,hes completley deluded mc,i hope they move in a few hundred immigrants next door to him

he never answers mate ? the left are just a cancer on this nation retards that haven’t a clue just repeat what ever shit there told majority are nonce enablers 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Francie, said:

the last bit is comical aswell mate he moved from a 3rd word immigrant shithole (luton) we’re it 40 percent white british to good old devon we’re it’s about 97 percent white british then he says immigration is great lol

typical left wing virtue signally hypocrites mate 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 3

Hmm…..it’s now breaking that Sir Bernard Jenkins, one of the Boris hating Tory MP’s on the Priveledges Committee that destroyed Boris’s political career for having a glass of wine and a piece of cake during lockdown is now being accused of attending a birthday party for his wife with other politicians and having wine and cake during lockdown……

That good old German saying “ schadenfreude” springs to mind !

Cheers.

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1687338331207.jpg.f4438c7c4fcaf45498f8e6d5b603060d.jpg

Haha i dont support the cons one bit sandy but your a sick puppy mate,labout are the same if not worse,there all a bunch of lying scheming barstools who can not be trusted an are all bought an paid,if you cant see that then your a lost cause,but i hope you do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Starmer took £1.5 million off the Just Stop Oil financer , then decides to just stop oil and gas by not allowing any new drilling licences when Labour get into power. 
Just a coincedence, nothing to see here ! 
You are correct Francie, they are all as bad as each other !

Cheers.

• Like 3

Boris should be made to accept a kick to the bollocks for attending a party during lockdown.

Gordon brown should never ever get another penny from the public purse after he announced selling off Britain's gold, watched the price drop then sold it at rock bottom.

Corbyn? Abbott? Blair? mandelson? 

Fck me I'd love some of the drugs sandy takes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Starmer took £1.5 million off the Just Stop Oil financer , then decides to just stop oil and gas by not allowing any new drilling licences when Labour get into power. 
Just a coincedence, nothing to see here ! 
You are correct Francie, they are all as bad as each other !

Cheers.

Will starmer and just stop oil ban the exporting of all our old diesel engines to Africa and South America? ?

Smoke and mirrors for the useful idiots 

• Like 2