Boris VS The Rule Of Law

Just now, SheepChaser said:

It would be interesting if you couldn’t put yourself forward for office but had to be put forward by communities. 

I have said before, I think it should be like jury service…..randomly selected and for a fixed term.

But that’s definitely getting into the land of theory mate 

• Like 1

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d be happy to see you (in fact anyone) in office !

But it only happens at the ballot box mate, you know that yourself ?

I actually think I’m make a good prime minister, I’m suitably qualified and I f***ing hate politicians and people in general. 

Just now, WILF said:

I have said before, I think it should be like jury service…..randomly selected and for a fixed term.

But that’s definitely getting into the land of theory mate 

That’s fine on theory mate but have you ever done jury service ? It’s scary! I wouldn’t want to be judged by the kind of folk who struggle with shoe laces .......

Just now, SheepChaser said:

That’s fine on theory mate but have you ever done jury service ? It’s scary! I wouldn’t want to be judged by the kind of folk who struggle with shoe laces .......

I heard Liz Truss speak for the first time yesterday, f***ing hell mate, we could empty out the special school and they would sound less retarded !

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

eighty percent with you would be all the white english ? ? ?

Haven’t you worked out that I hate all people equally, would be a lot of white English for sure because they are the biggest group we have. The south east would have a bad do for sure ? the north be ok. Any immigrant would be f****d off unless they were contributing something useful. Most of our lazy fucks would go to. Any any one with a dog harness and a treat pouch ? 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I heard Liz Truss speak for the first time yesterday, f***ing hell mate, we could empty out the special school and they would sound less retarded !

This is a big issue we have created a society of weak, thick, self centred wastes of skin. I don’t want to be led or judged by those people. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

This is a big issue we have created a society of weak, thick, self centred wastes of skin. I don’t want to be led or judged by those people. 

Too late ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Your already on the special bus and it’s too late to stop it to get off ?

I agree with you 100% 

most of the general public I come into contact with turn my stomach. 

Edited by Mother_Mary
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Or option two - cull 80% or more of our populace and then we would have no need for a government we could just live in self governing tribes and communities. 

Suit me down to the ground. 

......... VOTE SHEEPY........ 

• Like 1