Boris VS The Rule Of Law

Did mi5 release information at a timely manner to save him, did they do so to help British security? Is Cummings being financially motivated by foreign powers to knacker the UK ? Who knows but the pm had a beer in his back garden so that's that.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Borr said:Who knows but the pm had a beer in his back garden so that's that.....

……while people couldn’t see dying relatives and small shop keepers were copping 10k fines

Same as when they “accidentally” took 150 grand in expenses that they shouldn’t have and “didn’t realise”…..so is that that ?

Or maybe it’s when Kieth Vaz was getting spit roasted by young Eastern European males off his face on coke…..maybe that is that ?

Could it be when they prosecuted ex soldiers who are now OAPs for “historic crimes” (????) as a sop to the IRA……that could be that ?

was it when they criminalised speech ?……could that have been that? 

Need I go on ?

Nah mate, why are we giving these people a free pass all the time ?……I just don’t understand it.

4 hours ago, WILF said:

I have massive sympathy for your situation mate and this is going to sound horrible (but it’s not personal) but it’s just your turn to be a casualty of war……I am, at least 3 of my close pals are, now it’s your turn.

Many, many people were happy to sit and enjoy the status quo while that country got stripped from under us…..it was torture for me and people like me but we didn’t count because everyone was comfortable and happy.

Now there has been a fundamental shift in the landscape a lot more folks are going to be exposed to the pain, pain they have never previously felt and that is exactly what is needed imho.

Nail on head....and there is the problem for every person who a government policy negatively effects there are a greater number that it doesn't and when it doesn't effect you the vast majority don't care about it. 

We are selfish, self centred animals and as much as it pains me I count myself in that statement as well.  

• Like 3

Perspective, if Boris had been spit roasted .....

I think ira prosecution should stop, I think corruption should be policed, criminalising free speech is all part of the masses and their woke nonsense. Allowing the media and ultra liberals to rule the asylum isn't really at the PM's door. The people of great Britain have over many decades been swayed into apologetic wokeness it's in the civil service , the media, politics, work environments. So it's systemic good luck dealing with that. And Boris had beers whilst the plebs did as they were told but maybe the plebs would've gone to nightclubs and held street parties and gone to football with 30k of people and completely overwhelmed the NHS etc etc. He's a pompous dick I guess but again perspective. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Borr said:

I think ira prosecution should stop, I think corruption should be policed, criminalising free speech is all part of the masses and their woke nonsense. Allowing the media and ultra liberals to rule the asylum isn't really at the PM's door. The people of great Britain have over many decades been swayed into apologetic wokeness it's in the civil service , the media, politics, work environments. So it's systemic good luck dealing with that. And Boris had beers whilst the plebs did as they were told but maybe the plebs would've gone to nightclubs and held street parties and gone to football with 30k of people and completely overwhelmed the NHS etc etc. He's a pompous dick I guess but again perspective. 

That’s exactly it. You do have to make some laws even if you know they are a bit extreme because you are trying to regulate absolute f***ing morons.

Remember this is the populace who do things like burning a paediatricians house down cos “he’s a nonce yer”

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Borr said:

Each and every one of them has been spit roasted at one point or another (or some other equally despicable act). The only difference being that sometimes some of them are caught out. 

I’ve become so cynical that I honestly think that the only reason we know about the “garden party” is because they want us to know about it. So what is it that this is being used as a smoke screen for. 

The only time the public find out about these things is when they want us to, to distract us from something else. 

And no I’m not typing this from the other end of a bong ?

Edited by Mother_Mary
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Mother_Mary said:

Each and every one of them has been spit roasted at one point or another (or some other equally despicable act). The only difference being that sometimes some of them are caught out. 

I’ve be one so cynical that I honestly think that the only reason we know about the “garden party” is because they want us to know about it. So what is it that this is being used as a smoke screen for. 

The only time the public find out about these things is when they want us to, to distract us from something else. 

And no I’m not typing this from the other end of a bong ?

That’s not cynical that’s just called understanding the world we live in ! Like I said it’s easy to manipulate the masses with simple things or distract them with bright lights and pretty colours. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

And lads…..we know al this……so the question remains, what do we do about it or do to even try to do something about it ? 

Over throw the government and install me as head of a militant dictatorship. Simple really mate. I reckon I could give most parties a run for their money. 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Borr said:

It exists because it’s allowed to exist !…….we can’t let our Prime Minister (whoever it may be) to go to all the weddings and none of the funerals so to speak.

Orban is managing to do something about this shit, and if he can then so can anyone imho mate ?

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Over throw the government and install me as head of a militant dictatorship. Simple really mate. I reckon I could give most parties a run for their money. 

I’d be happy to see you (in fact anyone) in office !

But it only happens at the ballot box mate, you know that yourself ?

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Or option two - cull 80% or more of our populace and then we would have no need for a government we could just live in self governing tribes and communities. 

30% would do for starters ! 

Just now, WILF said:

I’d be happy to see you (in fact anyone) in office !

But it only happens at the ballot box mate, you know that yourself ?

It would be interesting if you couldn’t put yourself forward for office but had to be put forward by communities.