Boris VS The Rule Of Law

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

What about the thousands that have been fined whilst that cnut was making a fool of everybody?

He should be leading by example not making a mockery of it, the buffoon needs to go. 

And bet with a ball of his own shite….

• Haha 1

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What about the thousands that have been fined whilst that cnut was making a fool of everybody?

He should be leading by example not making a mockery of it, the buffoon needs to go. 

I didn’t say I agreed with the fines, although some folk got what they deserved. Ultimately it’s like anything else, you get in trouble because you’re unlucky or mostly cos you’re dumb or take the piss. 

All in saying is I’m not sure that this is the thing to focus on right now or a very good reason to destabilise the government further ...... or indeed know that the next guy will be better. 

Labour mps taking bribes from Chinese spy’s ...... country falling apart and a drinks party gets leaked and we can the prime minister ....... hmmm

Nearly all of the complaints about this seem to centre around “I got a shit deal so want to make someone pay”

13 minutes ago, VOON said:

No excuses…..when you cross the line….you gotta walk…..

no matter what…..you have principles or you have nothing……

How great a line is it in the grand scheme. Principles are fine but you have to be cold and calculated in these things I think. 

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

How great a line is it in the grand scheme. Principles are fine but you have to be cold and calculated in these things I think. 

That’s your view…..cool…..

it is a great line….it’s the only scratch line….u deviate….your gone….that’s my view….might be a simple version…but the end can never justify the means….

11 minutes ago, VOON said:

That’s your view…..cool…..

it is a great line….it’s the only scratch line….u deviate….your gone….that’s my view….might be a simple version…but the end can never justify the means….

Aye we are all entitled to our views and they probably shift case by case for most folk in reality. I do of course agree that principles are very important but sadly in the word we live in, sometimes you have to ignore a little c*nits head in order to avoid a much greater shit sandwhich. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

In all honesty Im pretty f***ing right wing to be honest. But I tend to take things in the round and try not to get drawn into the ploys that are meant to distract us from the big issues. Being honest, up to now I've always generally voted Tory, unless the particular candidate is just too much to stomach and then I've voted a minority party or spoiled the ballot to show my distaste.

My issue in general is we live in a democracy, and I dont like the fact that lots of folk who are absolute f***ing morons get an equal vote to me and get to take part in deciding the future of our country.

Brexit is currently causing me massive issues and I am quite possibly going to lose my buisness, home etc over it. But I doubt its something which would have even registered to most folk.

I dont really like people, I just want to live in the woods, and farm and hunt my days away. Just need some sort of plague to kill 90% of the rest of the people and id be ok.

Brexit has made my business a nightmare mate, exporting anything to Europe is a nightmare… I knew this would be a problem, but I voted Beexit because long term (my kids future) I believed we would become stronger, I believed with full control of our future strength in our own economy, control of our overseas export/relationships etc we would grow… it was always a risk but the vote wasn’t for my immediate future… we all knew there would be some pain… I don’t regret for one minute that decision… shit it’s affecting you now though mate, you would think as a British producer the market place is prime for you.. did you rely on export before?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Frost has a peerage, he'd have to renounce that and be voted in as an MP before he could be Prime Minister, but I think he would do a good job ?

As ive said before, I'd like it to be one of the "Spartans", preferably Steve Baker.

Cheers.

Jeremy Clarkson for me ? 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

like having shh in chardge yes get th vaccine it will save you he himself doesnt get it borris isolate stay away from friends family at crimbo out partying his self lol

• Like 1
6 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

In all honesty Im pretty f***ing right wing to be honest. But I tend to take things in the round and try not to get drawn into the ploys that are meant to distract us from the big issues. Being honest, up to now I've always generally voted Tory, unless the particular candidate is just too much to stomach and then I've voted a minority party or spoiled the ballot to show my distaste.

My issue in general is we live in a democracy, and I dont like the fact that lots of folk who are absolute f***ing morons get an equal vote to me and get to take part in deciding the future of our country.

Brexit is currently causing me massive issues and I am quite possibly going to lose my buisness, home etc over it. But I doubt its something which would have even registered to most folk.

I dont really like people, I just want to live in the woods, and farm and hunt my days away. Just need some sort of plague to kill 90% of the rest of the people and id be ok.

sorry to hear it could go down hill sheep i thought it would thrive with all the tqriffs for importing meat now 

but brexit you have to admit was excellent for us f**k i thought you wanted a democracy 

6 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I didn’t say I agreed with the fines, although some folk got what they deserved. Ultimately it’s like anything else, you get in trouble because you’re unlucky or mostly cos you’re dumb or take the piss. 

All in saying is I’m not sure that this is the thing to focus on right now or a very good reason to destabilise the government further ...... or indeed know that the next guy will be better. 

Labour mps taking bribes from Chinese spy’s ...... country falling apart and a drinks party gets leaked and we can the prime minister ....... hmmm

Nearly all of the complaints about this seem to centre around “I got a shit deal so want to make someone pay”

But to these b*****ds covid is priority number one, I mean you see about it and hear about it every other second, be that on the news or on the radio. 

Hospitals are a sham, you've got people having to get a taxi when they're suffering from a heart attack ffs. 

It wouldn't be be so bad if it wasn't dammed down our throats at every opportunity and the fact that it will be used as a scapegoat whilst the Tory cnuts bleed us dry. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Yesterday Kier Starmer slaughtered Boris at PMQ's.

Boris looked like he was about to cry.

Today it comes out that a senior Labour MP has been taking money from a Chinese spy and employing her son , in Parliament, as a researcher.

That should move the narrative away from Boris and his Xmas party.

Coincedence ?

Cheers.

I've been temporarily banned from Facebook for commenting that they should be waterboarded by the security services :laugh:

Those commies get everywhere :ninja: :laugh:

• Haha 1

The whole lot need sacking that place needs a clean sweep. March this fella through door

Acting UKIP leader Nigel Farage shows a different side from politics and  campaigning as he takes a break and relaxes on a day's fishing trip off the  Kent coast. Featuring: Nigel Farage

No idea what he thinks of any thing else but if he likes fishing and has his whole life its a start lol. It shows some slight grip on reality 

11 hours ago, Borr said:

Cummings is a wretch , I feel he's put his personal vendetta before the country, 

Do you have a realistic solution or are you like a anarchist Russel brand x Hitler? ??

I do have a solution or at least an idea of what may be the start of of a solution, start voting for other people, I have said it over and over on this thread mate ?

9 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

So it bothers you Boris had a pint? Like thats the biggest issue we are currently facing as a country? And a valued reason to destabilise and already rocky government and give power to the other party thats taking bribes from the chinese. Got ya.

For the record he did lead by example. We got drunk in the garden to.

Keep showing these various red, blue or yellow traitorous pricks up for the utter shit that they are is amazing……the established order being destabilised at every opportunity is exactly what the country needs.

The more pain the better, nothing changes when everyone is comfortable ! 

11 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

And this is sort of my earlier point . . . . . the whole country is shitting a brick and demanding blood over a 30 person outdoor drinks party amongst colleagues. 

Meanwhile the Chinese are infiltrating our government and bribing MPS. . . . . . 

Im fairly sure I know which one bothers me more.  .. . . . 

Do you think that will be the only case where the Chinese have financial influence amongst our elected representatives? …….did anyone ever hold the idea that this wouldn’t be the case ? 

We have been making these people rich and turning them into a superpower at the expense of our own industry and our own security for god knows how long…..madness like that isn’t an accident imho mate, it’s deliberate.

When very ordinary people have the chance to become very well off like MPs do then don’t be surprised when they are willing to sell just about anything…..the nation included !

• Like 2