Boris VS The Rule Of Law

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

Never liked Barry Gardiner, smarmy, snidey  Corbynite. Took £500,000 from a Chinese spy and employed her son as a researcher  until this morning when parliamentary security and MI5 paid him a visit.

Boris's Xmas party doesn't look such  big deal now.

What will Kier Starmer have to say now ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Borr said:

I think he might not have been successful had may not been first through the door and then tried on a watered down Brexit bordering on treachery...as with the people the Tories are also divided ,but the Brexit mainstay are behind Boris , as you say it's about the best of a bad bunch and personally I don't see anyone appealing to the gen pop like Boris, he's positive about Britain as apposed to apologetic. Let's face it if Cummings died 6 months ago this wouldn't exist. I like the fact that he's not popular within his party , likening to trump and republicans, they only want him for past popularity. I just feel that the rest will panda to the EU and the woke brigade. Everyone stabbing him regardless of the negative outcome for the country over spending half hour with essential workers in his own back yard , come on is this how he goes out Blair takes us into an illegal war kills hundreds of thousands and gets a top knighthood. Perspective seems to be off the cards. If opposition can't win on their own manifesto because it's probably treacherous and win on sleaze are they a better option? Anyways I think if he sees us out of COVID at least then he almost deserves to end on that note.....

Imho mate it was Cummings that put Boris in Downing Street, Boris was saying the words but it was Cummings voice we were hearing……it no coincidence that since he left the wheels have come right off.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, WILF said:

Imho mate it was Cummings that put Boris in Downing Street, Boris was saying the words but it was Cummings voice we were hearing……it no coincidence that since he left the wheels have come right off.

Cummings is a wretch , I feel he's put his personal vendetta before the country, 

Do you have a realistic solution or are you like a anarchist Russel brand x Hitler? ??

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Never liked Barry Gardiner, smarmy, snidey  Corbynite. Took £500,000 from a Chinese spy and employed her son as a researcher  until this morning when parliamentary security and MI5 paid him a visit.

Boris's Xmas party doesn't look such  big deal now.

What will Kier Starmer have to say now ?

Cheers.

And this is sort of my earlier point . . . . . the whole country is shitting a brick and demanding blood over a 30 person outdoor drinks party amongst colleagues. 

Meanwhile the Chinese are infiltrating our government and bribing MPS. . . . . . 

Im fairly sure I know which one bothers me more.  .. . . . 

• Like 4

Yesterday Kier Starmer slaughtered Boris at PMQ's.

Boris looked like he was about to cry.

Today it comes out that a senior Labour MP has been taking money from a Chinese spy and employing her son , in Parliament, as a researcher.

That should move the narrative away from Boris and his Xmas party.

Coincedence ?

Cheers.

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he’s a full blown liberal is sheep mate he would trble up the boats that are bringing immigrants in each day ? 

In all honesty Im pretty f***ing right wing to be honest. But I tend to take things in the round and try not to get drawn into the ploys that are meant to distract us from the big issues. Being honest, up to now I've always generally voted Tory, unless the particular candidate is just too much to stomach and then I've voted a minority party or spoiled the ballot to show my distaste.

My issue in general is we live in a democracy, and I dont like the fact that lots of folk who are absolute f***ing morons get an equal vote to me and get to take part in deciding the future of our country.

Brexit is currently causing me massive issues and I am quite possibly going to lose my buisness, home etc over it. But I doubt its something which would have even registered to most folk.

I dont really like people, I just want to live in the woods, and farm and hunt my days away. Just need some sort of plague to kill 90% of the rest of the people and id be ok.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yesterday Kier Starmer slaughtered Boris at PMQ's.

Boris looked like he was about to cry.

Today it comes out that a senior Labour MP has been taking money from a Chinese spy and employing her son , in Parliament, as a researcher.

That should move the narrative away from Boris and his Xmas party.

Coincedence ?

Cheers.

No of course not. That is how it works. Remember monica lewinski and bill clinton? The via would have known about that for ages. But they chose to release the info to the press just after american accidentally bombed an orphanage and there were some truly horrifying photos doing the rounds. Next morning instead of the bombing story, all the papers had big bill and his blowjob as the leading story.

It is a tactic as old as time.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

And this is sort of my earlier point . . . . . the whole country is shitting a brick and demanding blood over a 30 person outdoor drinks party amongst colleagues. 

Meanwhile the Chinese are infiltrating our government and bribing MPS. . . . . . 

Im fairly sure I know which one bothers me more.  .. . . . 

Leaders lead by example……the rot starts at top…..divide and conquer

1 minute ago, VOON said:

Leaders lead by example……the rot starts at top…..divide and conquer

So it bothers you Boris had a pint? Like thats the biggest issue we are currently facing as a country? And a valued reason to destabilise and already rocky government and give power to the other party thats taking bribes from the chinese. Got ya.

For the record he did lead by example. We got drunk in the garden to.

18 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

So it bothers you Boris had a pint? Like thats the biggest issue we are currently facing as a country? And a valued reason to destabilise and already rocky government and give power to the other party thats taking bribes from the chinese. Got ya.

No excuses…..when you cross the line….you gotta walk…..

no matter what…..you have principles or you have nothing……

23 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

What about the thousands that have been fined whilst that cnut was making a fool of everybody?

He should be leading by example not making a mockery of it, the buffoon needs to go. 

• Like 1