Surprise, surprise !

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

youll get a 20 mate for racially motivated you have to be careful 

its mainly takeaways all in it together all run by the same lot bradford  you know what money funds it all 

We found taxi drivers an issue.

usually started with young girls who would be anyone’s mate if they went to the shops and bought them a bottle of vodka and some fags .......

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a safe bet that the areas where this is most prevalent have a Labour majority council, a left wing police commissioner, and a Common Purpose trained Chief Constable. The liberal left are so

No but doing it for sport like the Joe Dakies do in the same way that we play Sunday League football is certainly new ! Stop trying to share the blame for the types of sickness and perversions we

Just dont worry about it........literally....dont worry about it. A Pakistani cricketer got called a naughty name....nothing else matters.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

We found taxi drivers an issue.

usually started with young girls who would be anyone’s mate if they went to the shops and bought them a bottle of vodka and some fags .......

them aswell all the taxi drivers will be in with the takeaways mate park up rounfd bk when slow etc 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

them aswell all the taxi drivers will be in with the takeaways mate park up rounfd bk when slow etc 

Why the public won't boycott there's businesses I don't know..

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?wouldnt make a great deal of diffence mate there main business is brown mate

Well there has to be a solution to the problem mate..I sadly don't know the answer though..

Speaking to someone just now, and what’s scary is just quite how much horror is out there every single day on so many levels. Stabbings, rapes, murders, child molestation..... the police are dealing with those things every day all over the shop. Problem is I guess those ‘OCG’s’ are really good at what they do (sadly) and so a lot harder to get a conviction for. Same reason the big gangs selling drugs, running guns etc don’t get caught much. Also staffing - I recently learnt that the minimum police staffing level for one of our near big towns is 12 officers which would make it 1 per 25,000 people. Madness. 

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Speaking to someone just now, and what’s scary is just quite how much horror is out there every single day on so many levels. Stabbings, rapes, murders, child molestation..... the police are dealing with those things every day all over the shop. Problem is I guess those ‘OCG’s’ are really good at what they do (sadly) and so a lot harder to get a conviction for. Same reason the big gangs selling drugs, running guns etc don’t get caught much. Also staffing - I recently learnt that the minimum police staffing level for one of our near big towns is 12 officers which would make it 1 per 25,000 people. Madness. 

I think the whole judiciary/justice system is a joke,they let paedos walk free,even reoffenders,absolutely disgusting.

• Like 2

An old acquaintance of mine was stabbed to death in Cardiff city center on Monday morning Infront of all the people on their way to work...lad that did it was only out of nick a day?..turns out they got the wrong lad...?place is f****d, especially the big cities...it's seeping into the little villages and towns like a cancer?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1