Surprise, surprise !

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a safe bet that the areas where this is most prevalent have a Labour majority council, a left wing police commissioner, and a Common Purpose trained Chief Constable. The liberal left are so

No but doing it for sport like the Joe Dakies do in the same way that we play Sunday League football is certainly new ! Stop trying to share the blame for the types of sickness and perversions we

Just dont worry about it........literally....dont worry about it. A Pakistani cricketer got called a naughty name....nothing else matters.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Can’t bring meself to read the whole thing mate but have just heard a news bite things on fb as I was making a brew an wife was listening to it, about a grooming gang in hull, hundreds of complains, dozens of arrests, years of work an now they are winding down with no convictions or fcuks given, the whole police force an cps need lining up an sprayed with a Gatling gun ☹️ They have to be in on it, other wise where’s there Fcuking emotions an morals ☹️

It’s a hard listen mate that’s for sure.

The bit that made my ears prick up was about how this is a national rather than local trade in our children ! 

That’s potentially tens of thousands that know what’s going on ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Sad 1

I haven't read the article, no need, I can figure out the perpetrators. Just my opinion, there's a huge problem in Pakistan of young boys being raped, that's fact, Pakistanis in Pakistan are ridiculously sexually repressed due to the culture, that's also fact,Pakistani guys come here and its open season, they are kids in sweet shops at all of the visible women (wander round the back streets of peshawar or 'pindi you see NO unaccompanied women/girls, they all have male family members with them)they no longer need to molest boys here because there are unaccompanied females, it's culturally rooted. 

• Like 9

F*cking disgusting. Been going on too long ! 

Katchum - unfortunately arrests and prosecutions have f**k all to do with the emotions or morals of the police on the ground. I think child molesters are universally hated by those in the police....... and the level of frustration and depression they feel when they can’t get them must be horrendous.

Sadly so much of their time is wasted on crap also. They are a political tool and officers often have their hands tied, Under funded, under staffed and with a focus on bull shit paper work. 

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

I haven't read the article, no need, I can figure out the perpetrators. Just my opinion, there's a huge problem in Pakistan of young boys being raped, that's fact, Pakistanis in Pakistan are ridiculously sexually repressed due to the culture, that's also fact,Pakistani guys come here and its open season, they are kids in sweet shops at all of the visible women (wander round the back streets of peshawar or 'pindi you see NO unaccompanied women/girls, they all have male family members with them)they no longer need to molest boys here because there are unaccompanied females, it's culturally rooted. 

That is the nail well and truly hit on the head. 

It's a safe bet that the areas where this is most prevalent have a Labour majority council, a left wing police commissioner, and a Common Purpose trained Chief Constable.

The liberal left are so afraid of upsetting " social cohesion" or being labelled racists, that they have for years ignored or covered up the wholesale rape of children, by gangs of men of south Asian heritage.

The MP Sarah Champion tried to expose the cover up, but was hounded and vilified by her own party.......the Labour Party.

All other parties are complicit in this by ignoring the problem.

Cheers.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

There also seems to be the usual perception that certain kinds of British woman are deserving of such treatment. 

Any woman over there out unaccompanied is going to get guys following her and trying to just touch her,you just don't see single females out in tribal areas etc, but the Internet showing western woman fires them up. 

Just now, mackem said:

Any woman over there out unaccompanied is going to get guys following her and trying to just touch her,you just don't see single females out in tribal areas etc, but the Internet showing western woman fires them up. 

Having spent time amongst these people mate, would you say they weaponise this kind of stuff in non Muslim countries ?

To me, it’s seems they do but I have no experience of being around them.

• Like 1