RITTENHOUSE

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone remember Bernie Goetze ?  Back in 1984 he shot four men who tried to mug him on a New York Subway. He evedntly got four rounds off in 1.6 seconds !!! Then walked over to one of the mu

Tomorrow  is Thanksgiving here in America.We will spend the next 4 days eating with family and hunting.I have always  tried to be thankful for men like George Washington and Davey Crocket.Heroes in my

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, baker boy said:

A little insight into the scum he shot, and  the left have tried to make heros;

Joseph Rosenbaum, a 36-year-old convicted paedophile (He had spent most of his adult life in prison for sexual conduct with children including anal rape) who chased Rittenhouse through the streets during a Black Lives Matter riot on August 25th, 2020; Anthony Huber, a 26-year-old with convictions for strangulation and suffocation and domestic abuse who bludgeoned Rittenhouse in the head with a skateboard and appeared to try and grab his rifle; and Gaige Grosskreutz, a 28-year-old with a range of convictions for offences including striking his grandmother, felony burglary, and prowling who himself testified that Rittenhouse did not shoot him until he pointed an unlawfully-carried handgun at him.

That grosskrwutz guy did a great job for the defence . Really tucked the presecution up

45 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Joseph Rosenbaum, a 36-year-old convicted paedophile (He had spent most of his adult life in prison for sexual conduct with children including anal rape) who chased Rittenhouse through the streets during a Black Lives Matter riot on August 25th, 2020; Anthony Huber, a 26-year-old with convictions for strangulation and suffocation and domestic abuse who bludgeoned Rittenhouse in the head with a skateboard and appeared to try and grab his rifle; and Gaige Grosskreutz, a 28-year-old with a range of convictions for offences including striking his grandmother, felony burglary, and prowling who himself testified that Rittenhouse did not shoot him until he pointed an unlawfully-carried handgun at him.

Model citizens in the world of left wing perverse sanity

• Thanks 3
45 minutes ago, baker boy said:

And over here they would have been put on the queens honours list for an mbe by the bbc

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

He seemed pretty composed in court and didn't let the prosecution bully him. The only other thing I can get from this is don't run after and threaten some one carrying a rifle. Did they think he was going to throw it on the floor and stick his dukes up 

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I know that obviously on the THl general talk section there can only be one view point ? but does no one see the issue with this in any way whatsoever? Just curious. Not really worth offering an alternative view as it will be wrong and left wing ? 

Im fine with discussing opposing views . Whats your view on it?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Im fine with discussing opposing views . Whats your view on it?

Not necessarily “my view” but something I’ve been thinking about.

Whenever people look at these Kind of events they always focus on the individuals - who did the killing / shooting and who got killed / shot. That isn’t really the point I don’t think, or at least is only part of the point.

When these kind of cases go to Court they do or try to do two things - firstly get to the bottom If the individual incident and also to act as a test case for looking at the law / and to pave way for similar future incidents.

Whilst the two lads who got killed and the other fella are probably drongos of the highest order, I think to focus on that is to miss the point of what is probably worrying a lot of people in American society.