hunt cruelty footage

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

who leaves a dog they just bought that was advertised as dog aggressive already gone for the new owners with a kid 10 brain damaged looks bull terrierx mastiff 

This is the savage seven-stone dog which killed a ten-year-old boy - and it is being examined by experts to check if it is an illegal breed banned in Britain.

Should be a 15 year jail term for the dog owner, Na fcuk it life without parole. 

Feel so sorry for the kld. 

• Like 5
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

who leaves a dog they just bought that was advertised as dog aggressive already gone for the new owners with a kid 10 brain damaged looks bull terrierx mastiff 

This is the savage seven-stone dog which killed a ten-year-old boy - and it is being examined by experts to check if it is an illegal breed banned in Britain.

I agree hull and what sort of cnut sells on a dog like that the little prick even named it beast 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Crack dealers dream, just full on idiots who thought of the idea of crossing pitbulls with other breeds and use them to be man aggressive, you're just asking for serious, trouble at the end of the day. 

They're not meant to be aggressive at all, these bully things are  meant to basically be pitbulls without drive 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

They're not meant to be aggressive at all, these bully things are  meant to basically be pitbulls without drive 

and if it still has drive you have an 8 stone dog takes 6 bullets to stop 

something no good in a pit but absolute man killers at that size 

26 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Are they though, to me it looks like they are bred by folk who sell them to idiots who love gang culture life. 

To me you're just asking for trouble by mixing something with the intensity of an APBT and using them like that. 

28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

look at it its a mastiff cross bull terrier 

the xl bully didnt appear it was made and niot by linebreeding a jack russel 

how do you think it come about

well they are a recognised breed of their own. if its a mastiff cross bull terrier where did the merle come from?