Lovely Wife.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When this broke on another shooting/hunting forum ,all the old duffers were ,let her swing ,evil bitch ,bring back the death penalty, not one said ,"poor cow must have been driven to do it ?" Shows we

4 husband's and the family saying she drove the 3rd husband to sucide and mentally abused 1 and 2 she sounds like she's a crank to me 

Or maybe she was pushed over the edge? Because he was a horrible cnut  ?

Had an old acquaintance many years back who had a wife who used to knock him about. We used to half take the piss out of him, not really knowing how serious and how psycho she was. Came to a head one night after we'd convinced him to stay out for one more pint....He's gone home expecting a stand up row as soon as he walked in the door, but all was quiet...then he here's her calling from the bedroom, all nice as pie and asking him to get into bed and give her a "cuddle" he gets his kit off, and as he's climbing in she pulls a rolling pin from under the pillow and proper sets about him. Broke his forearm pretty much in two as he held it up to protect his head! f***ing savage c**t. Needless to say, that was the wake up call he needed to leave her. Honestly recon, if he'd stayed in that relationship for much longer she'd have killed him....

Yokel

She got what she deserved.....nobody knows what shes been through but she could of just left him....if theres kids involved shes left them without a father and regardless of any of that she made a decision,live with the decision.....thats life.

Cant say as ive ever been with a violent woman as such but had a couple of proper fruitcakes one of which got her father to pay someone to give me a good hiding only to find out the person they got to do it was an associate of mine which turned out quite funny?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

She got what she deserved.....nobody knows what shes been through but she could of just left him....if theres kids involved shes left them without a father and regardless of any of that she made a decision,live with the decision.....thats life.

Cant say as ive ever been with a violent woman as such but had a couple of proper fruitcakes one of which got her father to pay someone to give me a good hiding only to find out the person they got to do it was an associate of mine which turned out quite funny?

A bit off topic but this reminds me of a mate lol

We were out on the lash as young lads and got into a bit of mischief (as you do) When this muppet who had just had a slap threatened my mate.... with himself ????

He said do you know so and so? Well me and my mate looked at each other and just broke down, pissing ourselves laughing. Needless to say the lad got fully knocked about again and then my mate says to him, I'll smack mysen in the morning ?