Lovely Wife.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

That's what I got out of that, she's off her fcuking rocker IMO. 

Just going on what I saw on the news tonight it would not surprise me if she has some form of dementia to be that calm and collected after Just stabbing her husband. 

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When this broke on another shooting/hunting forum ,all the old duffers were ,let her swing ,evil bitch ,bring back the death penalty, not one said ,"poor cow must have been driven to do it ?" Shows we

4 husband's and the family saying she drove the 3rd husband to sucide and mentally abused 1 and 2 she sounds like she's a crank to me 

Or maybe she was pushed over the edge? Because he was a horrible cnut  ?

I think women are more prone than men to be loopy. Whenever I'm in the presence of a bat shit crazy woman I can feel weird vibes coming from her.Im taking a backward,step all the time. They are scary.

Men can be loopy of course but their loopiness tends to come out in aggression, standing in your space, weird eye contact. That's easy to counteract, just get the f**k away from them quick.Its not so simple with women. Give me blokes anyday you know where youu are. Except in between the sheets of course.

• Haha 1

She was convicted of murder today which to be honest I was really surprised about.

Id be very interested to read the details of the case, I was expecting a diminished responsibility or something……shocked by that verdict to be honest. 

Unless she really is just a cold hearted murderer ? 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

4 husband's and the family saying she drove the 3rd husband to sucide and mentally abused 1 and 2 she sounds like she's a crank to me 

All women are cranks,I’ve always said from birth till they 1st come into season they are lovely.Once they have there 1st season they turn into mentalists.They are never happy once a month,you have to tip toe around them.Them they don’t know what they want even though you try ya best,they are a fecking headache.Ya best off with 1 just for an empty once twice a week saves all the hassle.just personal experience after a 19yr relationship and 4 kids later to a 1 now after 17yrs and now doesn’t know what it fecking wants with a pain in the arse kids I’ve brought up from 6 and 4yrs old.So I’ve gave this c**t the ultimatum and now I can’t give a shit but believe me I don’t want another.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, lurchers said:

All women are cranks,I’ve always said from birth till they 1st come into season they are lovely.Once they have there 1st season they turn into mentalists.They are never happy once a month,you have to tip toe around them.Them they don’t know what they want even though you try ya best,they are a fecking headache.Ya best off with 1 just for an empty once twice a week saves all the hassle.just personal experience after a 19yr relationship and 4 kids later to a 1 now after 17yrs and now doesn’t know what it fecking wants with a pain in the arse kids I’ve brought up from 6 and 4yrs old.So I’ve gave this c**t the ultimatum and now I can’t give a shit but believe me I don’t want another.

That poor woman go and buy her a bunch of ? ya miserable git ? if she new you have written this about her she'd smash ya face in   eh ? go n tell her ya love her to bits you no you want to. ? 

11 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

That poor woman go and buy her a bunch of ? ya miserable git ? if she new you have written this about her she'd smash ya face in   eh ? go n tell her ya love her to bits you no you want to. ? 

The worst thing is she knows I do I buy her all sorts while I’m out and about and still doesn’t appreciate the fecker.I’ve bought her a load of Pandora lately just because I want to fill the bracelet up and necklace and earrings,and now doesn’t know what she wants mate feck chewing on as I’ve got thousands sat here and if she thinks I’m moving out what a shock she is going to have.I’ve just put in to buy the house off the council and build my new kennels and thinks now I’m going to walk away like the last c**t,feck that she can look for somewhere and her son.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Really ?……I didn’t know that, this is why I would be interested to hear the details.

Just gos to show, first impressions and all that.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, lurchers said:

The worst thing is she knows I do I buy her all sorts while I’m out and about and still doesn’t appreciate the fecker.I’ve bought her a load of Pandora lately just because I want to fill the bracelet up and necklace and earrings,and now doesn’t know what she wants mate feck chewing on as I’ve got thousands sat here and if she thinks I’m moving out what a shock she is going to have.I’ve just put in to buy the house off the council and build my new kennels and thinks now I’m going to walk away like the last c**t,feck that she can look for somewhere and her son.

Sounds like a right ole c…. T. They are nutters well most . I look at all the girls at bbqs, party’s etc all in a group laughing and giving the general look that they are happy go lucky, great fun  giggly type, when you know behind closed doors they are nasty b*****ds.

26 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Sounds like a right ole c…. T. They are nutters well most . I look at all the girls at bbqs, party’s etc all in a group laughing and giving the general look that they are happy go lucky, great fun  giggly type, when you know behind closed doors they are nasty b*****ds.

When I used to drive the taxis on a weekend you should here the things they have done,once they had a drink in them no wonder they are called snakes with tits.

• Haha 1

They walk among us :fool:

One of my exes was a bit loony - she used to let thoughts go round and round in her head to piss her off. 

I've always been pretty easy going  - I think that annoyed her even more when she was looking for a row and I'd tell her to f**k off and calm down or, just ignore her.

She once punched me in the face while I was asleep - that was a weird sensation. 

I've never hit a woman in my life but, I came close to it that day - I actually thought about putting her over my lap and whacking her arse until it went numb - at the time, I found the thought funny and started laughing. She was going ballistic. 

........ 2 o'clock in the morning, I'm dressed and walking out the house laughing, with a sore face while she's screaming and shouting and throwing things around.

• Haha 2