Canabis

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

consequences

i've never tried smoking or used cannabis neither has my partner,we are suffering the consequences of a neighbours cannabis addiction but police decided to remove my certificates and left the neighbour to carry on with her cannabis use:hmm:

So your neighbour smoking weed has made your mrs have mental health problems is that what your saying ? 

If so your off your f***ing  head.

and you rung the police to say your neighbour is smoking weed ? Then had your certificates took from you? 

if so then that’s what you get for being a window twitching grass 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, mackem said:

Odd thing about booze here, its sold in specific alcohol stores, the windows are blacked out, cannabis on the other hand the stores look upbeat and welcoming, I have never smoked nicotine, drank booze,smoked weed or snorted Peruvian flake off a strippers tits, but I don't object to anyone doing so, we are all human, it's just people being people. 

Why all The interest in growing weed? 

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

So your neighbour smoking weed has made your mrs have mental health problems is that what your saying ? 

If so your off your f***ing  head.

and you rung the police to say your neighbour is smoking weed ? Then had your certificates took from you? 

if so then that’s what you get for being a window twitching grass 

f**k all to do with being a window twitching grass,do you live next to a druggie that hammers the wall from 3am to 8am in the morning for the last 4yrs,i take it that you are one of these druggies?

Edited by paddyluke
5 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

f**k all to do with being a window twitching grass,do you live next to a druggie that hammers the wall from 3am to 8am in the morning for the last 4yrs,i take it that you are one of these druggies?

Answer the question first , do you think him smoking weed has given your mrs mental health problems ? And banging on a wall ? What that got to do with smoking weed ? People bang on walls who don’t smoke weed as well have you lead a very sheltered life ? 

f**k knows how none of you lads picked up on this.

Wilf even liked the comment 

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Answer the question first , do you think him smoking weed has given your mrs mental health problems ? And banging on a wall ? What that got to do with smoking weed ? People bang on walls who don’t smoke weed as well have you lead a very sheltered life ? 

I did ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I typed out a reply thinking he meant passive smoking from a neighbour caused her mental health issues then deleted as couldn’t be bothered arguing with a crank. 

• Like 1
Just now, Mother_Mary said:

I typed out a reply thinking he meant passive smoking from a neighbour caused her mental health issues then deleted as couldn’t be bothered arguing with a crank. 

That’s what he meant he goes on to say him and his mrs don’t smoke at all. 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Thank f**k someone did what is he ever on about ? 

if he really thinks that his mrs breathing in second or even third hand smoke has made her mental then he is absolutely STONE mad. 

I don't know about that mate, I mean a few hits on a bong made a particular idiot think he could jump off Mount Snowdon and fly like a bird. 

We are talking LSD material here.