Canabis

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Not worth a carrot me old pal plenty people over there they will tell you a shitty old bog 

Lol.. 14 acres of rock, moss, wind bushes and a loch a pine trees... and a village like father Ted's craggy island...with weeping mouldy walls in your home... that's living the dream lad...

The cxnts heads away way it...

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. 14 acres of rock, moss, wind bushes and a loch a pine trees... and a village like father Ted's craggy island...with weeping mouldy walls in your home... that's living the dream lad...

Lol can’t even bring myself to reply to it anymore mans lost it big time 

10 hours ago, WILF said:

Come on lads, you know what the bloke is saying.

They moved a family of absolute shitcunts into a house at the bottom of my street and they were serving up…….used to be all sorts of vile specimens of humanity wandering past my house at all times of the day and night, eyeballing everything to see if they could get on the rob.

One of the kids who was about 10 used to make his cab driver wait in the morning while he stood and finished his fag before he went to school. 

Summer evenings the street stunk of weed.

Dont make fun of the fella, we all know what he is talking about……poor blokes wife is in tatters and all we can do is take the piss.

I think you are trying to blame degeneration on weed mate, I,m up early work all day walk my dogs before and after, fill my water tank, cut fire wood etc then I sit down and have a joint and the misses a glass of wine, we don’t affect anyone and as I,ve said I,m a better person when I have a smoke, to many  cheese burgers will kill you and to much alcohol turns many decent folk into pricks, it’s about policing yourself and knowing your own limits, c**ts will be c**ts no matter if or what they smoke or drink in my humble ??

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think you are trying to blame degeneration on weed mate, I,m up early work all day walk my dogs before and after, fill my water tank, cut fire wood etc then I sit down and have a joint and the misses a glass of wine, we don’t affect anyone and as I,ve said I,m a better person when I have a smoke, to many  cheese burgers will kill you and to much alcohol turns many decent folk into pricks, it’s about policing yourself and knowing your own limits, c**ts will be c**ts no matter if or what they smoke or drink in my humble ??

For sure, its not the weed, or the booze, both are mainstream now, its the person partaking, not everyone who smokes is an apathetic lazy hippy,likewise not everyone who drinks is a violent boozy alkie, Elon musk billionaire toker. 

WWW.FORBES.COM

If someone went on a show and had a glass of wine or beer, it would rarely make headlines...

Guy second from the left, billionaire, daily toker since he was 14 (Dan might recognise him). 

IMG_20211123_051944.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, stop.end said:

Started early again there shit lips ?

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Lol can’t even bring myself to reply to it anymore mans lost it big time 

Wasn’t me giving it big licks to the man because he said he was having aggro with the non starter weed heads next door was it.

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Wasn’t me giving it big licks to the man because he said he was having aggro with the non starter weed heads next door was it.

people say cannabis  does not cause people problems, it definitely does??, i've had my shotgun/fac certificates taken from me and my partner suffers severe mental health problems due to heavy use of cannabis:hmm:

Il say it again 

no that’s what he said Wilf then he goes on to say that him and his mrs have never ever smoked weed.

how has his mrs has heavy cannabis use if she’s never smoked it ? 

I don’t give a shit about the neighbour banging on walls or shagging all night or whatever else he/she does I pulled him on the bullshit statement he made and you went all captain saviour cos I called him out on it. 

answer the question in the middle ?

I'm that tired I've earnt an extra £120 by 10 o'clock on top of my daily wage laying blocks because it's to cold for the brickies ?I jump over every straight cnuts head when it comes to graft...I look forward to getting home,sorting my animals what ever needs to be done...when the kids go to bed and I settle down its normally gone 10:30...I then enjoy a relaxing spliff....can hold down a job,hold my own in conversation be it with a multi millionaire shipping magnet, company directors ,land owners,or the common man....I don't suffer fools and speak my mind... regardless of the consequence or who I upset....I've smoked weed for almost 30 yrs,passed every test,refresher course I've ever been on ....and I was stoned to the bone ? had 1 driving lesson...passed my test first time...only time it's ever effected me was when I gave up so we could try for a baby...stopped for a 12 month...made 3 in 4 yrs?....a cnut... Is  a cnut... Regardless of their chosen poison...that just brings it out quicker ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Must admit it would drive me mad having the smell of that shit next door to me every day nobody wants to live in a place that smells like a council estate ( not that theres anything wrong with council estates ) that said i cant see how a person could become mentally unwell because of it you'd just move if it was having that much effect on you !........more than any of that the thing that grates on me is these idiots with the vape things ive lost count of the amount of times ive been sat at a set of traffic lights wondering if the car up front is on fire....people walking around clinging onto them like their life depends on it......pricks !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4