Philippa York

Couldn’t believe my eyes earlier watching the Tour Of Britain when after the race talking and being interviewed was Philippa York, also known as Robert Millar. He was a hard as nails king of the mountains winner in the Tour de France in the 80s and could climb with the best of them. I loved watching him ride a bike. I’d read somewhere years ago that he’d changed sex but tonight was the first time I’d seen and heard him/her. Must have took some bottle to announce that. How times change

FF29D982-181B-4043-B856-68BF0CAB88BB.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I don't think it takes much bottle ,the way things are going it will be compulsory soon .

I agree Stan the way all this change your  sex  and transgender bollocks is being forced down even primary school kids is shocking 

I was out with my Mrs at a garden centre and saw these , what appeared to be women pushing a trolley towards us . On second glance it was obvious that it was two blokes in dresses. They looked hideous, and everyone was looking at them . They seemed to be almost enjoying the attention they were getting. If some bloke wants to wear a dress at home fair enough, it takes all sorts. But all these cross dressing transgender types that I’ve encountered, all seem to want to be noticed, they wear flamboyant clothes , and seem to revel in the attention. 
              But what I see is a sad bloke in a dress !! I pity them , if they are so bored that they get their kicks going around shops , confusing kids and getting everyone nudging each other and giving a discreet nod to whoever their with , followed by a tut and raised eyebrows , what a f@cked up existence.

• Like 2