Veiw from your office

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

You sneaking down with a rod?

No mate Wifey's day off and wanted to go to Beesands for Fish and Chips. I was just a passenger so just took shot out the window always nice that view from the coast road.

Some guy feathering on Beesands said they were knocking them out yesterday midday.

Cheers Arry

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arry said:

No mate Wifey's day off and wanted to go to Beesands for Fish and Chips. I was just a passenger so just took shot out the window always nice that view from the coast road.

Some guy feathering on Beesands said they were knocking them out yesterday midday.

Cheers Arry

That roads great fun aswell.

Thanks for that mate 

• Like 1

Not much, to you lot, maybe? But, earlier this evening, that lot was five sixteen foot lengths of ship lap. Now, it's all cut to a pencil line and has a first coat of oil on it! :yes:

P1010001.JPG.d7996de956ce5c482264e1277bd33653.JPG

By the time it's all soaked in lovely blackness, and has dried enough to work with? If my neighbour ever gets his finger out and puts this slab down for me? It'll be high time I started screwing it together into a form starting to resemble a chickens night box! :boogy:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

HR after work with my boy on the dirt trails by us?DSC_1995.JPG.3712b2a06db2c2bb484b8d6afd18a62a.JPGDSC_1997.JPG.91f09d574ac43a3f362228db1c3d664f.JPGDSC_1996.JPG.c686fdfdf4bdeb98a84fcc8961449312.JPG

That looks a cracking spot for a blag round on a motocross bike, I’d of loved that in my younger days, It just hurts to much when I fall off now

• Haha 1

Arrived to a plumtastrophie this morning, just had sink and bathroom fitted yesterday and a joint been weeping all night, wouldn’t be a problem except I’m on top of a pub and the whole place is tripped out with water running out the ceiling ?

12E21E13-4830-41AB-8A5F-AB1F3CE6ADC0.jpeg

FC347195-7CA6-4BF7-97AC-2AAA0804FA13.jpeg

13 minutes ago, zandy01 said:

One for Mackem… Cracking views for people buying a lovely new persimmon home ?

614B3A9A-C60D-4A04-AB47-A8541CB471C3.jpeg

27F45407-D4B0-402C-BA57-83580E04C0B3.jpeg

The flats at silky ? is the ski-slopes still there? Haven't been there in decades ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

The flats at silky ? is the ski-slopes still there? Haven't been there in decades ?

Yes mate, from the site you can see Penshaw monument, the dry ski slope and obviously the Silksworth flats ?

• Like 1