Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Stavross said:

My job was meant to be fit the posts and the surface of type 1 and bark with a sleeper wall around it, I’ve now been roped in to build the bloody thing because no one will work for this lad, I’m literally making it up as I go, trying to follow his fag packet drawing, thank god for YouTube ?

69BF0DE5-4448-45B6-A26F-C3EDB1924FC9.jpeg

ADCD76F9-26E5-412D-AC6C-CA29F7FB1492.jpeg

Because he’s a prick that’s known for not paying people and arguing about bills, he only tried it with me once and I had to set him straight, we know where we stand now, I would of normally said I’m not doing it but he’s just had some bad health news and I’m a sucker for a sob story especially when there’s kids involved, so it looks like I’m working all weekend and Monday 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Because he’s a prick that’s known for not paying people and arguing about bills, he only tried it with me once and I had to set him straight, we know where we stand now, I would of normally said I’m not doing it but he’s just had some bad health news and I’m a sucker for a sob story especially when there’s kids involved, so it looks like I’m working all weekend and Monday 

Do the job,if he don't pay...you go back and flatten the lot with a 13 t machine....when you tip up with it, on a  the low loader...he be out the door quicker than Usain bolt with the readys??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Do the job,if he don't pay...you go back and flatten the lot with a 13 t machine....when you tip up with it, on a  the low loader...he be out the door quicker than Usain bolt with the readys??

I had it with the fake grass job I did for him, told him I’d rip the fu*king lot back up and he must of believed me because he paid straight away, mad thing is when I work for his company I get paid the same day bank transfer, no arguing, nothing, guess it’s different when it’s out his own pocket 

6 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I had it with the fake grass job I did for him, told him I’d rip the fu*king lot back up and he must of believed me because he paid straight away, mad thing is when I work for his company I get paid the same day bank transfer, no arguing, nothing, guess it’s different when it’s out his own pocket 

I always drop it into the conversation ,what I've done to customers who have f****d me about in the past?not had a wanker for sometime ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

My job was meant to be fit the posts and the surface of type 1 and bark with a sleeper wall around it, I’ve now been roped in to build the bloody thing because no one will work for this lad, I’m literally making it up as I go, trying to follow his fag packet drawing, thank god for YouTube ?

69BF0DE5-4448-45B6-A26F-C3EDB1924FC9.jpeg

ADCD76F9-26E5-412D-AC6C-CA29F7FB1492.jpeg

Are you making ditches new bantam hut?

Resanding the fake grass this morning to get a bit of the spring out of it, 120 bags of kiln dried, the lads been let out of hospital this morning and I’ve no idea what drugs they have given him but he thanked me and never complained about anything 

EA1DFE48-EC36-490B-B9C5-B9ABD67D4ACA.jpeg

D23C38B8-0D93-4278-912B-F1E0386F67DF.jpeg

• Like 4