Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

doing a f***ing good job for not doing stuff like this ?

Thanks mate, genuinely, this is the first time I’ve done anything like this, 2 years ago before the bat flu I was HGV mechanic for 25 years, the lad who’s working with me is a ground worker ( drains, foundation’s, concrete, that type of sh*t ) which helps because he’s sh*t hot in a digger, my plan was to do a couple of years at it the go back to fitting, but I’ve started buying dewalt gear now instead of snap-on and I don’t come home stinking of diesel anymore, so as long as the jobs keep coming I think I’ll keep working for myself a bit longer ?

• Like 7

Bit of ground work for me this week just getting the drains in and a ramp for wagons,  been a while since I’ve been on a machine but like riding a bike it all comes back soon enough, 

A684E2EA-E9F8-436F-92C5-48500D90A381.jpeg

3B83DBB5-151D-4301-A848-E20D8F1F94EE.jpeg

ABCE4B87-8900-4AA7-8443-041D99D4EA18.jpeg

• Like 3

Got it stoned out, but never got the rest of the sleepers in because I thought I’d put the tube slide together, thought, that will only take an hour ? fooking nightmare, nothing lined up, then rain stopped play, luck I’ve built a little house to sit in, back on a foundation job tomorrow so I’ll probably put a Saturday in here to get a bit more done ?

E543A2D6-753E-4E0C-A569-B892808EF700.jpeg

0F826732-E72C-44F4-A11E-2B18493EFFF0.jpeg

9D880C25-5849-48DF-A31B-5F56B51AFFF9.jpeg

• Like 4

At a ruff guess I would of thought it will be costing him between 9 and 10 grand when it’s done, there’s 3500 in timber, the price of timber now is mad, he got the sleepers and I think they were a 1000 quid, then there’s 20 tonne of type 1 and all the other stuff he keeps adding to it

• Like 1