Veiw from your office

6 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Not as a rule, mate. No. They're actually one of the least baskiest turtles out there. They're simply more given to laying on the bottom.

I saw a snapper yesterday while watching two otters behind the house, I took a stool out and sat for ages watching the otter and saw a smallish snapper, 10-15kg I guess scooting along the bottom in the shallows, I will try and get a few pics when the sun's out. 

Screenshot_20220425_144939.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, mackem said:

I saw a snapper yesterday while watching two otters behind the house.

There's a clip on the chube, Said to show an encounter between an otter and a snapper. It warns that shit gets gnarly.

I never have and never will watch that clip. We have otters round here and, if he out lives me, I ask that Snape be slipped into one of the local lakes. He could live out his own days there, quite harmlessly.

I'd like to think he'd be okay.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

There's a clip on the chube, Said to show an encounter between an otter and a snapper. It warns that shit gets gnarly.

I never have and never will watch that clip. We have otters round here and, if he out lives me, I ask that Snape be slipped into one of the local lakes. He could live out his own days there, quite harmlessly.

I'd like to think he'd be okay.

He should be ?

qacqx6vg1hl61.jpg

27 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Middle picture, Arry? Do we take it someone put those rocks like that? Or is it some geo what ever shit?

Total natural Ken. Wifey thought looks like Crazy Frog the ring ding ding one.

She see's faces in everything.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm. The moment I looked at it, I thought; " Oh, look! The Toad Stone! "

(Might be fair to say though, I am somewhat preoccupied with fukking toads just now :rolleyes: Just popped back in here from reading an article about breeding tubifex, to feed the damn things)

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Hmm. The moment I looked at it, I thought; " Oh, look! The Toad Stone! "

(Might be fair to say though, I am somewhat preoccupied with fukking toads just now :rolleyes: Just popped back in here from reading an article about breeding tubifex, to feed the damn things)

It will now be know as Toad stone to us Lol. View from further back.

P1220608.JPG.2387dc9fa9e0386137cc8338a0aeefaa.JPG

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Just starting a biggish kitchen and this is how it all starts I get the drawings and it's half a day of working out sizes and doing component lists... always make sure I have a clear head for these days,  mistakes at this stage can be expensive ?

20220427_091931.jpg

• Like 2

I'm like a nightmare mix of the worst imaginable aspects of Kanny and Stavross' client. I spend the rest of my fukking life poring over possible blue prints, trying to work out which screw should go where, and how.

Then, like mr Loadsamoney there, I wake up with a new brain wave, every day. Figuring This is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I spent yesterday making a wooden, drop on top for a wooden box :icon_eek: Swear to fukking christ! Putting two planks together so they pretty much fit.

I kept thinking: 'If this was Kanny, or Dan? They'd be looking for another career!'

God knows what I'm gonna get up to today., Held up for want of a four foot bit of bullnose. Do I undercoat more of what I've done so far? Top coat what I've undercoated? Fukked if I know. Maybe I should sleep on it? FFS.