Veiw from your office

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Years ago I went to visit my brother in prison in Northumberland,I didn’t know the etiquette and was a bit naive so bought a nice suit and shoes,the guard thought I was a solicitor.

Belmarsh looks foreboding.

A nice suit and shoes can get you a long way ….although there were signs up in Belmarsh warning solicitors to be careful about being blackmailed into bringing in contraband :icon_eek:

• Sad 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, bell said:

A nice suit and shoes can get you a long way ….although there were signs up in Belmarsh warning solicitors to be careful about being blackmailed into bringing in contraband :icon_eek:

Always be careful in there mate,don’t want YOU going off the radar,don’t fall for any honeytrap ploys.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, mackem said:

Stripped it down to learn how to get into whatever it’s protecting without a key Dan.

useless to be truthful mC,I don’t need the code to get in,two different ways to be into that in under a minute,likewise these useless key safes that you get on air BnB’s,my neighbour has one for his gardener.

I just walked past a shuttered store,picked one side of the shutter in less than 30 seconds just to see if I could,locked it again.

5555F778-A2DC-428A-B1E7-D7BC1E12DAF9.jpeg

675633CA-76C8-4C6C-8FE3-01A87CA06ABA.jpeg

A13239AF-9A33-44FD-881C-66BFDD2B9FE3.jpeg

6F2E2238-9C9E-4F2B-98CB-E2CA1115A651.jpeg

i have one me back gate saves f***ing about with a key lol

7 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

You teaching yourself or doing a course?

I have two courses,doing one at the moment and a different one next week.

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i have one me back gate saves f***ing about with a key lol

change it for a more secure lock mC you don’t need the code to open that.

56 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

No Monday blues on that job i recon.

Monday morning in a canoe in a remote spot,what a way to start the week eh?

10475C16-9846-4475-B01D-854FB50B3978.jpeg

FB132D25-F64D-4A42-88E1-03E70BDEC75C.jpeg

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

No Monday blues on that job i recon.

Depends on the group and it’s a worry making sure you can find a venue that will suit the weather, especially with beginners. Takes a day either side sorting equipment and then you got 6 pissy wetsuits to contend with 😂. It only fills 3 months or so of the year with trips here and there. Rest of the time I’m on the tools. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, bell said:

10 hours ago, mackem said:

Years ago I went to visit my brother in prison in Northumberland,I didn’t know the etiquette and was a bit naive so bought a nice suit and shoes,the guard thought I was a solicitor.

Belmarsh looks foreboding.

Many years ago when I was in YO I remember my pad mate the screws strip searched his 80yr old nan, as he was caught blackmailing other inmates visitors to bring in things they shouldn’t! 

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Many years ago when I was in YO I remember my pad mate the screws strip searched his 80yr old nan, as he was caught blackmailing other inmates visitors to bring in things they shouldn’t! 

Anyone I know who have had I-phones and whatever inside have always paid cash,not blackmail,people do things for a couple of quid.

Just now, mackem said:

Anyone I know who have had I-phones and whatever inside have always paid cash,not blackmail,people do things for a couple of quid.

No iPhones in those days mate 

11 hours ago, eastcoast said:

When driving north (usually to south west Scotland) I used to love to see the modified deer warning sings at the side of the road once I'd crossed the border. Modified by being peppered with shotgun pellets. Happy days. 

Yeah I remember them. And all the rabbits along the A75. 

4 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

No iPhones in those days mate 

Any cnut that could plug an iPhone...got serious issues 🤣 the mobiles they use inside these days, ain't much bigger than a box of matches mate...we used to buy phone cards every second wednesday when you got your canteen lol...these days you just blow some smoke up any female screws arse....and they down on their knees and running around for you ,like your Mrs...I wouldn't want to have to do a stretch inside these days,glad I got it out of my system early 90's👍

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Any cnut that could plug an iPhone...got serious issues 🤣 the mobiles they use inside these days, ain't much bigger than a box of matches mate...we used to buy phone cards every second wednesday when you got your canteen lol...these days you just blow some smoke up any female screws arse....and they down on their knees and running around for you ,like your Mrs...I wouldn't want to have to do a stretch inside these days,glad I got it out of my system early 90's👍

plenty have i phones mate seen a lad put one away in seconds lol 

them little zanco ones size of half a clipper struggle to use the keys 

a lot have phones in your pad now 

Edited by mC HULL
13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I don’t miss the place do you mate lol