Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Just finished rectifying the ceiling collapse, quite happy managed to pull the surrounding ceiling back up by over 2” with the frame a jack and some 8” fixings into the Joyce plywood panel for easy access to the bathroom leaks above for the future as well and just for good measures well I was up there replaced 7 blown bulbs in the chandelier 

BAF3B18E-850A-486C-877E-8DBB1CC8E3D6.jpeg

60B6C5DA-B23F-45EC-ADE0-07FC58BC57EF.jpeg

• Like 11
52 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the erbauer like makita mate ?

Only bought it because I was sick of every cnut stealing my Makita batteries on site and left my Makita impact driver at home one day...some of my erbauer batteries have been going 3 yrs,bashed to bits,Ive got everything they do thats battery powered,impact,re sip saw etc.even a chainsaw..wouldnt use anything else now mate,the batteries are half price of Makita, the evolution works 9ah big batteries fit all erbauer kit too,and only £100. Its a no brainer,more power and last longer than the Makita equivalent...and best of all,all the little chocolate boys dont steal the batteries or chargers,they can laugh at me all they want,the little tool tarts😉👍

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Only bought it because I was sick of every cnut stealing my Makita batteries on site and left my Makita impact driver at home one day...some of my erbauer batteries have been going 3 yrs,bashed to bits,Ive got everything they do thats battery powered,impact,re sip saw etc.even a chainsaw..wouldnt use anything else now mate,the batteries are half price of Makita, the evolution works 9ah big batteries fit all erbauer kit too,and only £100. Its a no brainer,more power and last longer than the Makita equivalent...and best of all,all the little chocolate boys dont steal the batteries or chargers,they can laugh at me all they want,the little tool tarts😉👍

all mines all makita it’s ok stuff someone said to me erbauer was screwfix rebranded makita got a mitre saw evolution i find there stuff quality used an evolution circular saw for years chopping the metal kingspan panels it’s was much better then makita circular saws were 

just off now do abit waiting on worktops been delivered so had morning out with mutts tools out shed f**k leaving em in van lol175DEC79-EABC-4043-B0C3-3B3259A9BF14.png.ea1fd480c467d84d3f9ea767a1687002.png