Veiw from your office

10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

£100 to pick up a dead squirrel from a garden. Bloke counted the cash out Infront of his wife. Had one pay me to pick a dead blackbird of his lawn once. 

Modern man is dying by the day in this country.

Screenshot_20230706-191534.png

Put their postcode in the airgun section - you'll be raking it in :yes: ? :thumbs:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Stavross said:

First 8 cube in this afternoon, he’s now decided he wants us to clear out an area at the back of the house pile it up in the top field, he said when he lights it he’ll give me a ring and we’ll have a barbecue and a few beers, I don’t want to be anywhere near this when it’s on fire, it’s about the size of a house 

IMG_7617.jpeg

IMG_7616.jpeg

That'll be a good evening mate - I do like a bonfire :good:

8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Daylight robbery that mate hope they wernt oaps

Never taken advantage of anyone....that's one reason I'm a bad business man, to soft. But if a fit and able 20-65 year old is to scared to pick a dead bird up and drop it in the bin, and he's not embarrassed to openly pay another man to do it, Infront of his wife and kids, then actually they deserve taking advantage of!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Never taken advantage of anyone....that's one reason I'm a bad business man, to soft. But if a fit and able 20-65 year old is to scared to pick a dead bird up and drop it in the bin, and he's not embarrassed to openly pay another man to do it, Infront of his wife and kids, then actually they deserve taking advantage of!

Only pulling your leg fair play I would n all ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I would have done it for nowt,but I am a soft touch.

18 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That'll be a good evening mate - I do like a bonfire :good:

He moaned like a bitch about my hourly rate and even cancelled the job on me the day before I started, but as I’ve got to know him he seems very generous, inviting me for a pint, buying us dinner and sorting out a bit of a do once the job is finished, there’s not many about like him now ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

£100 to pick up a dead squirrel from a garden. Bloke counted the cash out Infront of his wife. Had one pay me to pick a dead blackbird of his lawn once. 

Modern man is dying by the day in this country.

Screenshot_20230706-191534.png

That’s tea sorted 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Cant paint the cabin as its pissing down?So Knocked up some seating and a table to eat our DSC_4608.JPG.73257b84cd7dae16edd771d182262cf8.JPGDSC_4607.JPG.df32b9e7f9ed29824510034b368c494b.JPGDSC_4606.JPG.cac4dcb3fcdd8d899363c37eb1efe9da.JPGgrub on...this little fella came in sheltering from the rain..

It would make a good shoot room that. Drop it off at ours next time your passing ?

• Like 1

Cracker today, started digging foundations for an extension, they didn’t know where the drains were, turns out they don’t have any and all the sink and washing machine waste was going into a soak away 3 foot from the house for the last 20 years, it’s just. Running from under the house 

IMG_7635.jpeg

IMG_7636.jpeg

• Confused 1
6 hours ago, Stavross said:

Cracker today, started digging foundations for an extension, they didn’t know where the drains were, turns out they don’t have any and all the sink and washing machine waste was going into a soak away 3 foot from the house for the last 20 years, it’s just. Running from under the house 

IMG_7635.jpeg

IMG_7636.jpeg

How they not had damp?

Edited by keepdiggin
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

How they had damp?

There’s a little bit in the back room, the amount of water that’s under the house you would think it would be full of it, or floated off down the street