Pup I'm running this season and my dads pup

26 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

U fool... do one pal.  f**k the permission. I need to control the rabbits on the Moor to stop them coming on my land. The farmers is that pissed of with them. I will drop a pin on here and send everyone on the ground. 

Don't drop a pin ? drop me a pm even though I'm sure  I know we're your talking about is there anything up there in numbers worth running 

• Haha 2

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always tastes better when its been poached ?

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it; Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you'r

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

Posted Images

Btw guys has anyone got any permission they dont go on or willing to let me lamp and ferret and film videos. 

I will buy all the rabbits I catch of yourself or the landowner. I will pay £2 a rabbit for good land. 

I want to do some big numbers again this year and at end of the season see if I can do the ton bag. 

10 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Im the numpty ? your the numpty pal I must be lying then same as your van gerring note I it's seen again your getting burnt out ?

Scum !!!!  Much more to life than trying to scare someone lol didnt stop me the first time either did it. Anything happens he will wish he hadn't so hes best of getting police to look for me. 

9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Fancy sending me a message to where about in dales we taking, I work there an lamp regular an wanna know who to go to if I find me motor torched ? I know this happened to trev a whilst back an I worked with the little slime ball that did it, well he don’t work there no more an I made sure everybody knows the type of snake he is, that’s a pure c**ts Trick an if have no probs dealing with somebody that done it to me 

i know you think ...and trev thinks it was young C....that did that it wasnt ....i found out last year who  did that.....

same fella who wrote on rews van......it will be burn out.....let me just say this ....i think both what happened to trevs tyres and rews van was a c**ts trick....out of order for a few rabbits ...but dont ask for the fellas name cos i wont grass....

but by all acounts this chap is a very serious fella and not the sort you f**k around with... 

kalibrogun.....just do the right thing tell rew by pm just explain who your mate is ...and exactly where his perm is....

rew is a good mate of mine....and i know from the estates we work up there "hes a wanted man" lol.....but he aint no nutcase whos going to start scrapping with blokes....

i know from bitter experiance its never worth arguing on here over permision

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Yes mate. It's been good. Met some cracking lads and got pissed every night. 

yeh great bunch of guys....we couldnt make it this year with one thing or another ...real shame cos we all enjoyed it..

did ken get you pissed....he likes doing that