Pup I'm running this season and my dads pup

Just now, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

I will just make sure I take some lads with me next time to sit in my van whilst I run the dogs. Sorted.

? if you'd of been right not thinking you can lamp lads land and boomerang everything be honky dory 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always tastes better when its been poached ?

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it; Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you'r

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kalibrgun said:

? if you'd of been right not thinking you can lamp lads land and boomerang everything be honky dory 

Boomerang... ??? The guys trying to lie again. This is the bollox I hate guys. Saying that, you might aswell call me a nonce. I take it that seriously.

My land I found it. Nobody shown me. 

It will always be honkerdory unless police catch me red handed which isnt happening. 

1 minute ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Boomerang... ??? The guys trying to lie again. This is the bollox I hate guys. Saying that, you might aswell call me a nonce. I take it that seriously.

It will always be honkerdory unless police catch me red handed which isnt happening. 

Your land you found it ? you've got permission each with a wall in between I know for a fact he's never been in yours because wouldn't want you coming in his it's called decency your a slink. And you've boomeranged someone else's not his we've already established that earlier ?

2 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

He also said your ankles stuck out 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gilbey said:

There's vans parked up all over recently, everyone is doing it, could be anyone or anything in it ffs

I'm just saying what has come from the keeper who's told him not to go back  and another lad today where he's been asked not to go on his perm. 

Just now, Kalibrgun said:

Your land you found it ? you've got permission each with a wall in between I know for a fact he's never been in yours because wouldn't want you coming in his it's called decency your a slink. And you've boomeranged someone else's not his we've already established that earlier ?

U fool... do one pal.  f**k the permission. I need to control the rabbits on the Moor to stop them coming on my land. The farmers is that pissed of with them. I will drop a pin on here and send everyone on the ground. 

2 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

U fool... do one pal.  f**k the permission. I need to control the rabbits on the Moor to stop them coming on my land. The farmers is that pissed of with them. I will drop a pin on here and send everyone on the ground. 

you've not been told to go on the moor And you drop whatever you want ?

Edited by Kalibrgun
4 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

It was the ankles thing that's done ya ain't it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1