Pup I'm running this season and my dads pup

3 minutes ago, Countryman62 said:

You parking in the keepers yard and him walking out with you with a shotgun was not mentioned in your previous post I replied to and I don’t doubt that you walk out with a keeper and his gun but that’s not coursing is it, if I were you I’d think twice before posting anything connecting you with coursing, just a thought.

?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always tastes better when its been poached ?

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it; Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you'r

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

Posted Images

I don't think I have ever met anyone who hasn't jumped a fence or gate in this game I bet if you saw something next to your perm dead of night you would slip on it and you had a word that should be good enough and or maybe a pm would of been better ? 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Nowt to do with showing you the way I'll show you I don't need to talk shite like 99% off here that go out once a blue moon and have the best dogs ever. 

Your talking shite now because nobody has caught me lol so honestly dont know what your talking about. PM me the permission. 

Edited by Andrewreynoldshunting
38 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Your talking shite now because nobody has caught me lol so honestly dont know what your talking about. PM me the permission. 

Your full of shite pal it's not the first time you've been caught on other lads land

4 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

We both know that's not true your a slink doubling back to lads perms without em and going on other lads that you've been told not to