A Labour council again ?

They sent these freaks to a reading event for kids :thumbdown:

And to top it off, the c**t wearing the costume thought it was perfectly acceptable to walk out in front of kids, wearing a fake cock - someone should have put him on his arse.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The Redbridge Libraries Summer Reading Challenge run by Redbridge Council in east...

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I saw them freak within half mile of my kids schools an id make him deep throat that cock, before punching him in throat, an then I’d gladly hand meself in an do me time for an assault charge, an I know my wife would do worse ?

yes she would

• Haha 1

I just sadly shook my head and thought "this is what Labour has descended to, hiring some pervert dressed as a rainbow monkey with fake breasts, arse and dick, to entertain kids at a library"..........

To be fair, the Labour MP for the area has called the council out over this, but we all know nobody will be held responsible over it.

Evidently the other planned appearances have been cancelled, but the company supplying the perverts will still be paid in full.

Cheers.

• Like 1

This mad fcuker I watch on YouTube was on about it yesterday… he’s a total Fcukin nutcase but makes me laugh!!

but this is a subject that’s shouldn’t make you laugh purely because of how ridiculous it is?

• Like 1

Anyone that thinks this is acceptable in a children’s library needs sectioning …I don’t know about hitting the fella dressed up , I’d start with the person/ persons that authorised it …

• Like 2

That Mail headline should read “MAIN party councillor……blah blah”

Dint think this type of shite is the sole domain of the Labour Party…..this is a disease and thousands are afflicted !

Edited by WILF

It’s ok moaning, but as a parent of young children I would have told him to leave or knocked him out, but no one does anything except take pics on there mobile and moan on foolsbook, it’s how the next generation have been programmed sadly ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s ok moaning, but as a parent of young children I would have told him to leave or knocked him out, but no one does anything except take pics on there mobile and moan on foolsbook, it’s how the next generation have been programmed sadly ?

I agree completely with you, BUT, if you'd confronted the pervert you would have been accused of all sorts of hate crimes, and if you'd hit the f****r, its YOU who would have been in serious trouble !

To be honest, if it had happened in front of me and my grandson, I'd have hurt the "rainbow monkey", and hoped the magistrates took pity on an old man with outdated ideas of decency, and what's right and what's wrong !

Cheers.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I agree completely with you, BUT, if you'd confronted the pervert you would have been accused of all sorts of hate crimes, and if you'd hit the f****r, its YOU who would have been in serious trouble !

To be honest, if it had happened in front of me and my grandson, I'd have hurt the "rainbow monkey", and hoped the magistrates took pity on an old man with outdated ideas of decency, and what's right and what's wrong !

Cheers.

But that’s the difference mate I would have happily taken all the shit that came my way to protect my kids, react now deal with the fallout afterwards, now folk do what they are told not what is right ??

• Like 2