3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not everything is about hares believe it or not, the right bull cross is a very handy dog but it's not a out and out hare dog.

If your dog is going to be taking stick then there's no better cross, horses for courses.

I'm sure the lad isn't after a bull cross for ferreting is he.

No mate I agree for teeth there number one but for edible lads are pulling men’s leg ? ?

• Like 1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

Just now, Gospel said:

No mate I agree for teeth there number one but for edible lads are pulling men’s leg ? ?

Not for the big edibles mate, they make up for outright speed with 110% commitment.

Half the numpties who run bull crosses throw them out of a motor unfit and expect them to perform miracles, it doesn't work like that.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, C.green said:

Feller theres enough folk to know me to know i dont lie if i wanted to impress id send ya soome pics of the next outing that dog had out but i wont go down that route i gave that dog away to a man on here as it made too big a size for Me. Your also giving us all an insight to some tricks youd deffo pull lol

To big a size it’s smashing rabbits hares  fox bambi why’s it to big mate ? ? it’s to big ? 

I wouldn’t dream a doing that and putting pic up ? ? 

4 minutes ago, Gospel said:

To big a size it’s smashing rabbits hares  fox bambi why’s it to big mate ? ? it’s to big ? 

I wouldn’t dream a doing that and putting pic up ? ? 

I dont like a big dog i like something bit more sporting. 

screenshot from a video gospel. Bull x on the place your scared to go lol. Just to be clear not saying they should kill ya twenty hares a night or 3 daytime but i dont think good bull x kept well should be as shit as your saying.

Edited by C.green
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not for the big edibles mate, they make up for outright speed with 110% commitment.

Half the numpties who run bull crosses throw them out of a motor unfit and expect them to perform miracles, it doesn't work like that.

How fit can you get a big muscle bound dog mate with a big part grey in there a greyhound has nothing in the tank to start mate one descent run don’t they 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

I dont like a big dog i like something bit more sporting. 

screenshot from a video gospel. Bull x on the place your scared to go lol

1B763C36-60C8-4889-9924-3DD4350635E1.png

? the pups scared to go near water look ? ?I’m a message away this season mate 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gospel said:

How fit can you get a big muscle bound dog mate with a big part grey in there a greyhound has nothing in the tank to start mate one descent run don’t they 

Fit enough for enough runs mate, we are talking teeth and big edibles, who'd waste their time lamping hares with bull crosses, not really their cup of tea. ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

Fit enough for enough runs mate, we are talking teeth and big edibles, who'd waste their time lamping hares with bull crosses, not really their cup of tea. ?

Teeth are just a short slip mate aren’t they 

you ever seen a bull x single on big edible mate ?

Just now, Gospel said:

Teeth are just a short slip mate aren’t they 

you ever seen a bull x single on big edible mate ?

Not always short mate, they're not always up their arse when banged out the motor or called in.

3 minutes ago, C.green said:

So you keep saying. You running any comps this year ?

Running comps mate brings out the holding on till dark wanting plough  picking runs wanting kick ups

I’d match let you slip dog mate it sees it then it’s going regardless of cover etc  ?

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

Running comps mate brings out the holding on till dark wanting plough  picking runs wanting kick ups

I’d match let you slip dog mate it sees it then it’s going regardless of cover etc  ?

Glad your back mc ? missed your input ?

• Haha 1