3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

? ? the hares same size as the bunny’s minus it’s head it called a leveret early season mate this is what I mean summer hunting thinking dogs quality and lads fall for it ?a pure collie stop all them Early season  ? 

Feller ive ran all where you go your the last man to be shouting lol. That wasnt summer was February i believe dog was around 6 month old mark got some other pics of hes next night out at 6 month but not suitable lol

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Gospel said:

I’ll tell you more. But I have a feeling it’ll fall on deaf ears and numb skulls.

there a teenagers wet dream ? and a proper lurchermans  mans worst nightmare 

for The terrier man there handy dogs but for lurcherman you have to kennel 2 at least and run them tandem for any joy.or have a fast dog putting bends in helping out 

but lads own them have you believing they do bags a night single 3 times a week ? 

Your really showing yourself to be the complete fcukwit everyone thought you were. 

You know fcuk all about bull xs or any xs for that matter, your a kennel blind fool with a loud mouth, nothing more nothing less. 

• Like 2
Just now, C.green said:

Feller ive ran all where you go your the last man to be shouting lol. That wasnt summer was February i believe dog was around 6 month old mark got some other pics of hes next night out at 6 month but not suitable lol

? ? I don’t need to shout or show lads land up this way for them to double back  ? I’ll run out you can bring I’ve 3 dogs about me I’d even let you pick the dog ? 

mate febuary dog is clean mate feet not even one bit a mud or rabbits they luck nice plump and  like they been shot ?  ?

and I thought rabbits and hares have a summer coat and winter coat I’ll let lads decide what. They looked to have in the photos ? or they have summer coat all year down salf?

6 minutes ago, C.green said:

Id of liked to take him up the island where u go woulda been a bag full of hares for him

I don’t go to the island ? and me and you no he’d a jacked first run ? bring him up this season will go on there record it for lads to see if that’s the case ?

8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Your really showing yourself to be the complete fcukwit everyone thought you were. 

You know fcuk all about bull xs or any xs for that matter, your a kennel blind fool with a loud mouth, nothing more nothing less. 

Kennel blind ? ? why is every lad in uk putting coursing breds over bull xs mate making pups majority coursing bred nice to see bull x owners aren’t kennel blind and relise there very much lacking ?

5 minutes ago, Gospel said:

I don’t go to the island ? and me and you no he’d a jacked first run ? bring him up this season will go on there record it for lads to see if that’s the case ?

I dont need your invite i told ya last time i was there we was holding dogs in lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

I dont need your invite i told ya last time i was there we was holding dogs in lol 

You tell people a lot then when I reply take pics down so lads can’t see for them self if what I say was correct ? your holding a dog in that’s caught them in the pic and putting a pup in the photo ?

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

Mchull as for doubling back on your land i aint like that its ok for the children walking off from home i couldnt kill all there sport lol

Mchull? I walk land with him sometimes there’s no school close to the island ? and it can’t be run properly in last ten year anyway and you’d still get smoked with any bull x you brought we both know that?

3 minutes ago, Gospel said:

You tell people a lot then when I reply take pics down so lads can’t see for them self if what I say was correct ? your holding a dog in that’s caught them in the pic and putting a pup in the photo ?

Feller theres enough folk to know me to know i dont lie if i wanted to impress id send ya soome pics of the next outing that dog had out but i wont go down that route i gave that dog away to a man on here as it made too big a size for Me. Your also giving us all an insight to some tricks youd deffo pull lol

2 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Mchull? I walk land with him sometimes there’s no school close to the island ? and it can’t be run properly in last ten year anyway and you’d still get smoked with any bull x you brought we both know that?

So you dont walk onto the land from where you live ?

please dont say youve give it bigliks this whole time but find the fens scary lol

Edited by C.green
  • Haha 1

Not everything is about hares believe it or not, the right bull cross is a very handy dog but it's not a out and out hare dog.

If your dog is going to be taking stick then there's no better cross, horses for courses.

I'm sure the lad isn't after a bull cross for ferreting is he.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

So you dont walk onto the land from where you live ?

please dont say youve give it bigliks this whole time but find the fens scary lol

I can be on land 5 mins mate but not island be 25 mile just there ? now it’s hard to even get run mate be locked up sharpish 

fens good spots mate preban 

Scared ? just need engine mate round me need engine be great round cover and have gears ?