Saluki's and their crosses.

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's how big the land is mate an there's no run offs for the rain water to go. On fields you've got tree lines that soak up most rain an cover. There when it's wet it's wet very boggy on the black stuff. An you think how big the fens are you can't just stop in the middle of the land for a brake you have to hopefully get the runs in an get off. With placed that have cover you can hide away not be seen hopefully anyway. You know what it's like today every Joe public about.. It's hard mate first time I went a was shocked. But I was personally fit so could dig it out on the legs. 

I'm not surprised you're fit seeing as though you've been trained by Paul Sykes, played rugby with Ellery Hanley and talked absolute bollocks after reading a Brian Plummer book! Lol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hold on a minute, it was you who claimed that you message me for a walk out. I messaged you having the crack fishing for a bite and bite you did. 

I will come out for that walk Bangers, but stop fibbing for likes mate.

Now who asked who out for a walk first? Lol

Screenshot_20220119-115225.png

You've got nothing better to do mate I've not got time to be tooing an throwing with you just Saturday be there enough said. Messaging me you've messaged me an you've no f***ing dog an wanting to bet. A don't need to bet a just want to see your face on the day like you've said. 

5 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You've got nothing better to do mate I've not got time to be tooing an throwing with you just Saturday be there enough said. Messaging me you've messaged me an you've no f***ing dog an wanting to bet. A don't need to bet a just want to see your face on the day like you've said. 

I'm off work and bored, let me just carry on giving you stick mate lol. 

No seriously, I'll come for a walk Bangers, be there? Be where? Lol. 

I'll meet you at the service station of your choice  fella and we will have a gander. 

And I will be the first to give your dog credit if it does well. ?

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, Budgiesmuggler said:

Your both into boxing both into dogs, I'm sure you'd get on if you do actually have walk... Egos aside and all

I'm just on the windup mate. Like I said we are not far from each other so will have a walk out with him, I'll leave this big daft cnut at home cos he'll only be pulling to get to his dog. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's how big the land is mate an there's no run offs for the rain water to go when the dykes are full when its rained heavy. On fields you've got tree lines that soak up most rain an cover. There when it's wet it's wet very boggy on the black stuff. An you think how big the fens are you can't just stop in the middle of the land for a brake you have to hopefully get the runs in an get off. With placed that have cover you can hide away not be seen hopefully anyway. You know what it's like today every Joe public about.. It's hard mate first time I went a was shocked. But I was personally fit so could dig it out on the legs. 

Makes sense, ive had a bit of a read up about the fens but reading about it and doing it are 2 completely different things. But from what I've read it's very much like peat? In which case, with nowhere for the water to run off I can understand how difficult would be to get around. Might have to take a trip 1 day and experience it for myself.....maybe 

Cheers 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not surprised you're fit seeing as though you've been trained by Paul Sykes, played rugby with Ellery Hanley and talked absolute bollocks after reading a Brian Plummer book! Lol

all boy i new did plenty a jail with sykes eddie charlie richardson 

said sykes could fight like f**k to be fair and loved it ? 

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

all boy i new did plenty a jail with sykes eddie charlie richardson 

said sykes could fight like f**k to be fair and loved it ? 

Ended up a pissed up wreck mate in the end, lads used to set him on fire while he was asleep. 

Have you seen his documentary, had me in stitches.