• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

To be fair I don’t think the forces of law and order probably worry too much what a lot of the lads on here get up to. Plenty of folk who you know have never been out into a field ..... they wouldn’t have managed to find they way home. Or probably tie their boot laces on the way out the door. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Some daft twats on here admitting to all sorts

I said it taking the piss out of MChull but if a copper had the sense to check this ancient version of FB there could be doors going through... Problem is people want/need attention 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's a public forum ffs, to top it off it's fecking legal over there, you couldn't make the rubbish I'm reading up. 

Doesn't mean you have/need to share it... What's legal? You know f**k all about him or what he does, he has it the right way tbh

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

youd think they vwas robbing banks lol

Best thing abart it is it's legal over there ffs. 

How can you incriminate yourself doing something legal. 

In other words it's "I don't do f**k all but I'll look for a way out." ?

Just now, South hams hunter said:

I said it taking the piss out of MChull but if a copper had the sense to check this ancient version of FB there could be doors going through... Problem is people want/need attention 

Doesn't mean you have/need to share it... What's legal? You know f**k all about him or what he does, he has it the right way tbh

Hunting fox in Ireland you fcuking idiot! 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

idiot you couldnt take the piss out a me as long as you still sit down to piss ?put my door in you f***ing idiot me car has a marker on it i get letters about hare coursing to me house 

this is a hunting site daft lad for like minded people 

you wouldnt work a dog your scared of your own shadow ive heared some shite on here lately 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

idiot you couldnt take the piss out a me as long as you still sit down to piss ?put my door in you f***ing idiot me car has a marker on it i get letters about hare coursing to me house 

you wouldnt work a dog your scared of your own shadow ive heared some shite on here lately 

Acting like a monk now when the other day he was claiming he's been lamping Red Deer ffs, what a plonker. ??

Just now, Greb147 said:

Acting like a monk now when the other day he was claiming he's been lamping Red Deer ffs, what a plonker. ??

the only thing red hes seen thats been  ragged  is his arsehole when he pulls his knickers down and looks in the mirror ?

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hunting fox in Ireland you fcuking idiot! 

And that means he has to prove to you that he does? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Well tbh you take the piss out of yourself... I never said your door would go through, re read what I wrote.

You drive a marked car and get letters about hare coursing? Those letters asking you to go queen's evidence ??

Just now, South hams hunter said:

And that means he has to prove to you that he does? 

Well tbh you take the piss out of yourself... I never said your door would go through, re read what I wrote.

You drive a marked car and get letters about hare coursing? Those letters asking you to go queen's evidence ??

I couldn't give a rats ass what he does or doesn't do, just have to chuckle at a man mocking another lad when has shown no evidence to be doing owt himself.

I don't need to pretend to be doing this and that just for likes, you'll see in good time who gets out and who doesn't. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

I couldn't give a rats ass what he does or doesn't do, just have to chuckle at a man mocking another lad when has shown no evidence to be doing owt himself.

I don't need to pretend to be doing this and that just for likes, you'll see in good time who gets out and who doesn't. 

Then why Badger him about it? He doesn't pretend to be doing anything