• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

?

me mate had a whippet but died young about 19tts real stocky it was i’ve never seen out run so fast in tight circles it could do the figure of eight full pelt in 2 meter square crazy little thing it was bunny’s kick kick ups it was cracking 

Lol no whippet in the world could hold a candle to your way dogs but only a very few would surprise you  do you get the point of putting ya all and above to pitch them into the ultimate challenge ? I could have taken no end of well bred types to catch but I don’t tread that path the challenge is wat got me above the easy muddy path ?

2 minutes ago, brambles said:

1st season dog, ran 2 today lost one to a wood and nailed 1, really quite impressed with this young dog, dam Scouser Penny sire Jamie Lilly dog, Buddy on both sides

20220115_140644.jpg

Certainly looks the part, if its doing it as well has a bright future.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Right Boyz a will see you later off to go brush up out again for a couple more pints later. You keep this post Warm for us on tha summer bashers World beaters chavi

You actually go out hunting over the weekend ? Or just out on the beers ?

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

As much as mchull might come across like the kind of person who would give an aspirin a headache .... I think he does plenty with his dogs.

i’m like a saluki mate an acquired taste ? you need a sense a humour to be around me ? 

i been slow this season sheep to how i am normally but still out a few nights for little forays and a day but not much still killed daytime every month this season ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

i’m like a saluki mate an acquired taste ? you need a sense a humour to be around me ? 

i been slow this season sheep to how i am normally but still out a few nights for little forays and a day but not much still killed daytime every month this season ?

You’re just lucky you got that young lass to show you how it’s done and keep your dogs grafting ? 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Sept Oct nov dec jan still got March n April ?

• Haha 2
Just now, green lurchers said:

Sept Oct nov dec jan still got March n April ?

start older dogs end a sep early october but only few runs in the dry it’s like shooting fish in a barrel i’ll stop 3 week in to feb this season i recon mate ? then it’s long mooches with the pups right threw gl