• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahaha righto mate, get yourself out more mate, you may one day become well versed in animal tracks. Lol

he doesn’t walk the dog anywhere there’s deer tracks until it’s 5 year old ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there could kids reading this mate they take notice of you there going to have to wait 2 year to slip the  facking whippet that they have bought to realise it doesn’t have one run in the tank ? there soon get fed up of ooh ahh it’s nearly had it ? ? might stop plenty a kick ups stubble time like ? ? 

God loves a tryer running dogs that aren’t meant to is far more rewarding to me than running dogs that are far more capable it’s all about sense of achievement like I said taking candy is easy when odds stacked in ya favour but we all sail a different course ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahaha righto mate, get yourself out more mate, you may one day become well versed in animal tracks. Lol

A live in Yorkshire mate so a see plenty of game tracks a don't have to put a pics up of game tracks lol. There's plenty of them round me at braman country park an Harrogate way. 

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

A live in Yorkshire mate so a see plenty of game tracks a don't have to put a pics up of game tracks lol. There's plenty of them round me at braman country park an Harrogate way. 

Come on down, I'll show you the difference between a roe track and a bird track for instance. Lol

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he doesn’t walk the dog anywhere there’s deer tracks until it’s 5 year old ? 

You talk rubbish I've never heard as much rubbish come out of one man's mouth mc f***ing deer tracks. Get your self another hobby instead of talking shite on here. 

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

God loves a tryer running dogs that aren’t meant to is far more rewarding to me than running dogs that are far more capable it’s all about sense of achievement like I said taking candy is easy when odds stacked in ya favour but we all sail a different course ?

?

me mate had a whippet but died young about 19tts real stocky it was i’ve never seen out run so fast in tight circles it could do the figure of eight full pelt in 2 meter square crazy little thing it was bunny’s kick kick ups it was cracking 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?

me mate had a whippet but died young about 19tts real stocky it was i’ve never seen out run so fast in tight circles it could do the figure of eight full pelt in 2 meter square crazy little thing it was bunny’s kick kick ups it was cracking 

Sucking eggs lol 

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You talk rubbish I've never heard as much rubbish come out of one man's mouth mc f***ing deer tracks. Get your self another hobby instead of talking shite on here. 

? how’s yours do on bambi mate 

bangers dog 2 year old first time off lead ? ? image.jpeg.36cc956d75eeaab305051bc7f8bd503e.jpeg

• Haha 4