Saluki's and their crosses.

11 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Tommy O'Neil has one out of the crow mating ment to be a decent animal an one out of inker too and out of panther lol. How many f****n dogs do you need ffs ?. A know kenneling 2 is okay I did back in day incase one was held up..But 3 4 5 6 is just taking the piss 

he sired  thouasands a pups bangers   theres bound to be the odd one 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

For fucks sake lads, stop "name dropping ". ! ?

Those blokes wouldn't give you or me the time of day !

Just work and enjoy your dogs, don't worry about "hero's"

We can't all be "legends" ! ?? !

Cheers.

Looks like the old sage is pulling rank ??...

Correct... As I have said before lions don't care what  sheep are doing..

Full names... not of dogs.. but of actual people... locations.. times places... Lol... From supposed hunting men...

MODS .. PULL THIS THREAD..

NOW.

Edited to add DELETE the whole shambles .

Edited by stop.end
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Full names... not of dogs.. but of actual people... locations.. times places... Lol... From supposed hunting men...

NOW.

Now stop this, Stoppy, ! ?

It looks like you might have some grudging respect for me !

And we both know we can't be having that !!! ? !!!

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

NOW.

Edited to add DELETE the whole shambles .

Never you mind pull this thread . im enjoying it :boogie:

34 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yes, I agree, I'm an inveterate name dropper, but the names I drop are people I actually know ?

cheers.

A bet there's many that don't polski.  All the top lads have f****d off this forum because of all stick you'll know that you've been on here abit . A think With it being a mix hunting forum many didn't like the attention an crack lads would have. An you would always get the few grumpy an argumentative c**ts well you could say jealous because it had gone from the days of talking about lamping an ferreting to coursing it just seem to have more lads on that was put coursing. But now a bet there's not even a dozen on here or half lol

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, brambles said:

Tommy doesn't live far from me no bumped intae him in a while, always something cropping up when asked if he fancied a day out lol, 

You see some of us have other things than out with dogs. Last time I was speaking he was having a youngen be about 5 years old now. That family life fucks it up for alot of lads.. You've got to think motor gets taken or licence what you guna do when you've a family. Not all of us have money that go out coursing do we pulling up in hummers lol. 

5 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A bet there's many that don't polski.  All the top lads have f****d off this forum because of all stick you'll know that you've been on here abit . A think With it being a mix hunting forum many didn't like the attention an crack lads would have. An you would always get the few grumpy an argumentative c**ts well you could say jealous because it had gone from the days of talking about lamping an ferreting to coursing it just seem to have more lads on that was put coursing. But now a bet there's not even a dozen on here or half lol

I left the site some years ago, because I felt I was getting far to involved in arguments. I was going through some life changing events in my life. I asked Bosun to delete me, but he said he would just suspend my account until I felt I wanted to rejoin.

Seven years later, I asked him to reinstate my account, which he did, and I came back on with a totally different mindset.

Now, I don't want to get involved in arguments, I'd rather have a laugh on some threads, or get involved in good threads and give my experiences in the hope they might make good reading.

Either way, take what I say as just a bit of banter on the 'net, and not meant to offend anyone ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 5