• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Just looked now; it was the axis and she broke the other where the orange line is. 

She worked after but never had full movement of her head afterwards 

IMG_20220116_210908.jpg

Thanks my bitch carry’s her head slightly to right if she had broke it the opposite way to what she had she would of never walked again.

7 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Thanks my bitch carry’s her head slightly to right if she had broke it the opposite way to what she had she would of never walked again.

She broke them through compression, she hit a parker truck at full hilt. Vet said if she had been anything but running straight she'd have been dead. 

6 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I use aigle, how do you find the Cham’s last ? 

6 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

These would be 18 month old now. But had pairs do 2 weeks and split. But got replaced. Overal well considering dairy chemical etc 

6 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s what I was thinking - dairy is hard on wellies. I’m getting 12 months max with aigles 

Ffs sheepy, don't put that pic of your baby baby cows up, they're that pathetic you can't even call them calves.

Not being nasty, but by god, that pic you put up, certainly didn't do you any favours.  ? ?

36 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

She broke them through compression, she hit a parker truck at full hilt. Vet said if she had been anything but running straight she'd have been dead. 

Mine hit tree dislocated jaw smashed 1 tooth and broke neck was spinning in circles when a got to her she came back as good as ever tbf.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Who was the driver mate? 

13 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Mine hit tree dislocated jaw smashed 1 tooth and broke neck was spinning in circles when a got to her she came back as good as ever tbf.

on lamp mate i had it once after wind snapped a big branch dog followed threw gateway and along back hedge in darkness got  to it thought it was dead then come round crazy chest was black for over a month 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

on lamp mate i had it once after wind snapped a big branch dog followed threw gateway and along back hedge in darkness got  to it thought it was dead then come round crazy chest was black for over a month 

No daytime in hot pursuit quarry jumped fence bitch followed hit tree a seen it all happen mate was bad tbf

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

It damaged her mouth but not badly, she had a poor looking mouth already and didn't see hardly any difference. 

She was just screaming, as I picked her up she kept trying to nip me through pain. Had to find an emergency vet 90 miles from home at 3 am. 

Rest is history. 

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Who was the driver mate? 

Was meant to say parked not parker. Parked just inside the gate.