Saluki's and their crosses.

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I would rather own a dog that could stop stuff and not retrieve than the other way round .there's far bigger sins like sheep bandits stalking ect .I seen dogs do laps of honour normally youngsters or dogs not getting out much dogs stay with there catch .dogs that won't retrieve because another dog is there on slip .I heard of one burying his catch .it all boils down to what you want 

That's it, if you haven't got time to walk em alone it's the worst thing ever trying to teach a dog to retrieve when there's other dogs about. 

My dad ruined my hard work with my first dog, he started off retrieving spot on but be ended up very patchy with it as he used to take him out with his dog. 

Dogs can be the most jealous creatures of all. ?

• Like 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's it, if you haven't got time to walk em alone it's the worst thing ever trying to teach a dog to retrieve when there's other dogs about. 

My dad ruined my hard work with my first dog, he started off retrieving spot on but be ended up very patchy with it as he used to take him out with his dog. 

Dogs can be the most jealous creatures of all. ?

and there facking heavy mate ? you carry one a field your feeling  it ? 

36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you or shh don’t even have a dog you plum wellies a water proof keep your feet dry i get bk wash em off with the hose bingo 

me dog will retrieve but sometimes dead a winter a grueller it won’t and it will always scan 

me bitch is 18 and half kg will retrieve odd one if first run but it takes it out of her 

you talk shite not one picture of a dog not even ya mates your a dreamer like the other silly c**t ? 

Lol... Is this where I'm meant to get insulted and ego dented and put up a few pictures? 

Ive kept many a lurcher.. but not in about 5 years and my X was more heavier  terrier oriented... Very efficient pest control dogs frog boots... granted not what you would keep...

Wellies keep your feet dry... Well what you think comfortable waterproof boots do... Jesus...

Answer me this do you think a man chasing after a salukis boots would go through the same punishment as say a man doing terrier work?

After dogs are washed and fed and I get to eat... Is cleaning and dobbing good boots a ritual as much as the hunt .

IMG20220116185818.jpg.7f640fcdc720aa920d890563b7884ace.jpg

The black pair arbo tech   chainsaw boots always have a good pair if serious about terrier work done several heavy seasons testing young up and coming pups older dogs and mates dogs...

But heavy if hunting all day... May that be the long ear or bushy tail.. Completely waterproof and over here barbed wire central or stone wall country great for ankle support jumping about or walking all day, warm as toast steel mid sole steel toe cap and take serious abuse... But heavy and can carry a lot of your favourite..slop ?

The brown meindl... about 3 season on those ... lighter, great boot... For lamping ferreting.. walking dogs..out for a shot, all sorts...but wouldn't pull them on if I knew I was going to check a 3 metre dig tomorrow...That would be the black boots...

15 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... Is this where I'm meant to get insulted and ego dented and put up a few pictures? 

Ive kept many a lurcher.. but not in about 5 years and my X was more heavier  terrier oriented... Very efficient pest control dogs frog boots... granted not what you would keep...

Wellies keep your feet dry... Well what you think comfortable waterproof boots do... Jesus...

Answer me this do you think a man chasing after a salukis boots would go through the same punishment as say a man doing terrier work?

After dogs are washed and fed and I get to eat... Is cleaning and dobbing good boots a ritual as much as the hunt .

IMG20220116185818.jpg.7f640fcdc720aa920d890563b7884ace.jpg

The black pair arbo tech   chainsaw boots always have a good pair if serious about terrier work done several heavy seasons testing young up and coming pups older dogs and mates dogs...

But heavy if hunting all day... May that be the long ear or bushy tail.. Completely waterproof and over here barbed wire central or stone wall country great for ankle support jumping about or walking all day, warm as toast steel mid sole steel toe cap and take serious abuse... But heavy and can carry a lot of your favourite..slop ?

The brown meindl... about 3 season on those ... lighter, great boot... For lamping ferreting.. walking dogs..out for a shot, all sorts...but wouldn't pull them on if I knew I was going to check a 3 metre dig tomorrow...That would be the black boots...

Which boots are best to stamp on cockroaches the brown or black...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

last picture i got of the old bitch

15194498_10205743277581079_1534924393953687264_o.jpg

i don’t like been a c**t shh ? 

but your a knob and i can’t help me self ? 

few whip marks on the face they are from cats big fat arse on it and the back nails well do i need to say 

i will they needed cutting

the thing is about as much use as a cock flavored lolly pop ? 

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i don’t like been a c**t shh ? 

but your a knob and i can’t help me self ? 

few whip marks on the face they are from cats big fat arse on it and the back nails well do i need to say 

i will they needed cutting

the thing is about as much use as a cock flavored lolly pop ? 

She was pretty useless at 12/13, after she broke her neck she was never the same.