Israel iron dome defense

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooo some antisemitism for a change, was getting bored of the usual black vs white racism,...nice ?

The only people being humane about anything are Europeans.....and it’s killing us !  We ain’t throwing queers off tall buildings or stoning women to death, we ain’t walking into mosques with AK47s a

Well i hope the arabs wipe the scummy jews off the face of the earth,it ain't isreal it's occupied Palistine and the yids don't belong there..

Posted Images

On 18/05/2021 at 18:43, Greb147 said:

I see all the moslems of Sheffield have been protesting and blocking the streets today, don't they have jobs to go to? 

TBH mate i am as much botherd about Palastine as the Pakistani Muslim's were about the rape and CSE of 1400 young white lasses in Rotherham.

• Like 3
On 18/05/2021 at 15:06, SONOFSOIL said:

Sort of agree with both, but how long can you put the kettle on and sit back, watching your country and people go down the pan?

It's not the country it once was and never will be what it was. When children have different beliefs from their parents and these parents have differing beliefs than their parents then there's no unity of thought or direction. Those that stand for 'Everything and everyone' ultimately stand for nothing at all. 

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, steve66 said:

sounds like a cease fire is about to be agreed, give them a chance to re-arm before breaking it and back to bombing each other ? 

We should be helping arm the Palestinians, return the favour for israel arming the argentineans during the falklands war, killing british troops indirectly, dirty scum, supposed to be our allies.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

We should be helping arm the Palestinians, return the favour for israel arming the argentineans during the falklands war, killing british troops indirectly, dirty scum, supposed to be our allies.

We’d have to include the French as well if we are evening up score from that conflict.....and the Americans ;) 

12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

As much as I think Islam is a plague on the earth.....the Israelis are fckin smashing gaza....gaza itself is like a prison with a wall round it. 

Shocking really 

Not only are they in the worst prison on earth, if they resist at all they are terrorists, fecked always.

Edited by SONOFSOIL
  • Like 1

I genuinely don’t understand the sympathy for the Arabs, I really don’t 

They are a load of horrible b*****ds and if they want to keep picking a fight that always ends in them getting the shit kicked out of them it’s their fault as far as I can see.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, WILF said:

I genuinely don’t understand the sympathy for the Arabs, I really don’t 

They are a load of horrible b*****ds and if they want to keep picking a fight that always ends in them getting the shit kicked out of them it’s their fault as far as I can see.

Oh I agree with that. And considering the Jews have been there for 2000 plus years it's impossible to say they don't belong there, considering the left wing Arab supporters would consider a Muslim immigrant to Britain as British as you and me. The bit that seems insane is trying to stop terrorists by constantly killing more civilians than terrorists. 

It's like us having hundreds of bloody Sundays, killing 250 women and children at a time then wondering why increasing numbers are joining the ira. You know my views WILF, I'm hardly a left wing snowflake. But the camel shaggers on the gaza strip ain't even got camels to shag. They are in a giant concrete lined fish tank being smashed from every side. Yeah I know they vote for hamas and launch firework style rockets over the wall but human nature doesn't allow men to just bend over and take it. Its like expecting Jews in the Warsaw ghetto to be happy with their lot and submit. I ain't siding with the rag heads but fck me it's a mental situation. 

On a side note our kid spent a some time in Israel, think he shagged an Israeli girl and knocked about with some yids serving national service, think he actually got offered a citizenship, but he had to serve in the Israeli military for x amount of years. He ran out of money after a while. Apparently the spermbanks over there paid for 'deposits'. His load got refused as poor quality cos he was pissed every day, they even showed him his sample under a microscope. They were all swimming in circles and smashing into the microscope proper trying to kick off. 

....apologies, Ive started to go of subject rather a lot lately. 

Oh well 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 5

....you wouldn't think the yids would accept spunk off random British mentalists would you, thought they were in to racial purity and all that, apparently not though eh... ?

Edited by DIDO.1