Israel iron dome defense

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooo some antisemitism for a change, was getting bored of the usual black vs white racism,...nice ?

The only people being humane about anything are Europeans.....and it’s killing us !  We ain’t throwing queers off tall buildings or stoning women to death, we ain’t walking into mosques with AK47s a

Well i hope the arabs wipe the scummy jews off the face of the earth,it ain't isreal it's occupied Palistine and the yids don't belong there..

Posted Images

Just now, baker boy said:

I liked where they said they were goig to send their ground forces in, hamas hid everything and everyone in the tunnels and the israelis bombed fck out of the tunnels

Anno good tactics, just a shame its all kicked off and hamas attacked them, its the innocents that i pity

3 hours ago, fireman said:

Well i hope the arabs wipe the scummy jews off the face of the earth,it ain't isreal it's occupied Palistine and the yids don't belong there..

Well said mate. They can only fight unarmed civilian types, even then they like to bomb from the air, are they still using white phosphorus? Zionism will bring it on top for old judas, the sooner the better. ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Well said mate. They can only fight unarmed civilian types, even then they like to bomb from the air, are they still using white phosphorus? Zionism will bring it on top for old judas, the sooner the better. ?

I don’t really care to get involved in the Arab/Jew hating shit but to say that Israel are only capable of killing civies is a bit ignorant of history.

IIRC the first Israel Lebanon war was the most significant air war of the modern jet fighter era and was such a decisive Israeli victory the soviets had to send a team to investigate why their kit was so utterly dominated by western kit. There’s heaps of examples of Israel hitting regional military peers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

For every anti israeli video you can put up theres an equally compelling pro israeli one

And more, but who needs em, the land is Stolen, everyone knows it, the Palestinians resist, who can blame them? They are called terrorists. Why didnt judas just go home after ww2? warsaw and other places, the Palestinians have paid the ultimate price for doing nothing wrong, thats never right.

• Like 8

I quite like Israel , punch far above their weight , no one fucks with them . 

EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Operation spring of youth was an absolute destruction of their enemies . Daring and audacious . You have to love that . 

• Like 3
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I quite like Israel , punch far above their weight , no one fucks with them . 

EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Operation spring of youth was an absolute destruction of their enemies . Daring and audacious . You have to love that . 

Thats bs, plenty would go at em if it wasnt for america, they cant even beat unarmed Palestinians.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Cause hamas make the rockets themselves don’t they Donald Rumsfeld ? 

it ain’t iron man 

Iran? Why dont Israel attack them then instead of trying to get america to do it, lets see what they made of.