Israel iron dome defense

26 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Arabs enslaved white fishermen from the south coast of Britain....hence the song 'rule britania....britains never shall be slaves...' 

How many young girls are brought to Britain from India and Pakistan to marry men they have never met? Sounds like slavery to me... 

Not sure where I'm going with this point... 

Didnt know Rachel Riley was a yid... 

As I said every race at some point in time has been under somone elese whip

• Like 2

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooo some antisemitism for a change, was getting bored of the usual black vs white racism,...nice ?

The only people being humane about anything are Europeans.....and it’s killing us !  We ain’t throwing queers off tall buildings or stoning women to death, we ain’t walking into mosques with AK47s a

Well i hope the arabs wipe the scummy jews off the face of the earth,it ain't isreal it's occupied Palistine and the yids don't belong there..

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Every arab killed these last few days men women and children would still be alive today if hamas handnt started firing rockets into israel, the blood is on their hands

Rubbish fella, plain and simple, israel turns the screw daily on the Palestinians, they give them no choice, israel doesn't want peace, never as, conflict is good for them, terrible for Palestinian people, more land will be occupied, stolen, less food and water and other essential stuff, still they never give in, gaza is an area of kids basically, average age of about 17, about all judas can manage.

3 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

which comic did you dig that from? Israel is a doomed state, not anytime soon but some day, the garbage from the hills and caves of warsaw will get the boot, they always have and they always will.

The jewish religion is around 4000 yrs old, so where did you get that the mussies are more deserving if israel?? Islam never existed until centuries AD so you do the maths

4 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

These threads always go down the same rabbit hole I noticed ?

The arabs are driving round London screaming abuse at Jews, the Israelis are blowing up kids and BLM have caused millions of pounds worth of damage and left numerous dead....plus caused a bigger rift between the races. I reckon us lot on here talking frankly and freely is quite good and healthy actually, I've certainly learnt a few things. 

Stick with us kid ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The arabs are driving round London screaming abuse at Jews, the Israelis are blowing up kids and BLM have caused millions of pounds worth of damage and left numerous dead....plus caused a bigger rift between the races. I reckon us lot on here talking frankly and freely is quite good and healthy actually, I've certainly learnt a few things. 

Stick with us kid ?

Don't forget my friend I'm American ,freedom of speech is kinda our thing.....that and copious amounts of firearms ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Stick with us kid ?

Well said matey.?

This is an interesting article. 

the Mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini, the recognised leader of the Palestinian Arabs, spent WWII in Berlin, helping Hitler plan the murder of the Jews in Palestine, organising a special SS brigade to do it, and broadcasting Nazi propaganda in Arabic to the Middle East 

In 1948 the UN proposed partition of British Mandate of Palestine, between Israelis and Arabs. 

The Israelis accepted the deal.

The Arab League, of states ethnically defined as "Arab", invaded.

3 years after the Holocaust, they tried to kill the Jews of Israel. They failed 

There was fighting, over land.

About 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were driven out of some territory. This was the catastrophe, or 'Nakba' in Arabic.

Hundreds of thousands of Jews were also driven out, both in Palestine and in all the other "Arab" and "Islamic" states 

The West Bank and Gaza were occupied by Jordan and Egypt.

Palestinian refugees were never allowed full freedom or ordinary citizenship in the "Arab" states.

They were kept in camps, with refugee status. Some of their descendants are still there, 73 years later 

In 1967 the Arab League, led by the Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser, massed forces on all the borders of Israel, explicitly promising to invade and to murder the Jews.

Israel took out the Egyptian air force on the ground and had a quick victory. "The Six Day War"

In1972, Palestinian militants invaded the Olympic Village in Munich and they murdered, the Israeli team, castrating some of them first. 

In 1976, Palestinian militants hijacked a plane to Uganda. Israeli forces flew to Entebbe and rescued them 

In 1973, the Arab League, again, invaded Israel with the stated aim of murdering the Jews.

They did so on Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish calendar.

In that war, Israel took Sinai, Gaza and the West Bank and occupied them 

In 1978 President Sadat of Egypt made peace with Israel, Israel gave back all of the land which it had taken in the Sinai.

Three years later, Sadat was murdered by Egyptian Islamists to punish the "traitor" for making peace with Israel 

In 2000, Israel offered to withdraw from 95% of Gaza and the West Bank in favour of an independent Palestinian state. 

Yassir Arafat, the President of Palestine declined the offer and opened new conflict.

Hamas was formed to stop the peace process by killing Israelis 

In 2005 Israel uprooted its settlers in Gaza and took them home to Israel. It withdrew from Gaza.

Hamas took power there, killing its democratic Palestinian opponents.

It used the territory as a base from which to kill Israelis and dream about total victory over them 

In 2006 PM of Israel Ehud Olmert offered a similar deal to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to the one which had been offered to Yassir Arafat, for an independent Palestine in about 95% of the territory of Gaza and the West Bank.

Abbas said no. 

Israel has tried at least three times to agree an end to the occupation of Palestinian land in the Wast Bank and Gaza. There was no agreement. 

Israel has tried withdrawal without agreement. This gave power to Hamas 

Today's left "antizionism", which demonizes Israel as apartheid, wants it boycotted, wants it smashed, loves the Jews but hates the state that protects them, portrays "Zionism" as a global force for imperialism and evil...

It was invented by antisemitic Soviet apparatchiks 

None of this is to blame the Palestinian people for their current suffering.

Palestinian voices for peace have sometimes been strong, but they've been defeated by voices for victory. 

Palestinians are also the victims of the "Arab" states and of Iran 

Israel is not innocent, and has not done all it could to make peace. The forces for peace have not always won against the forces for fear. 

But it can't end the occupation without a peace.

And there is not Palestinian National Movement willing or able to guarantee a peace 

I've always opposed the settlement project.

Jews were murdered & driven out of the West Bank. Maybe they have a right to return. But not like this.

It's better to make a peace, if possible, and hope for the creation of an independent democratic Palestine alongside Israel 

In the end you have to choose.

Support a politics of peace between the two nations? 

Or support a politics of supporting one for final victory and demonizing the other as evil? 

It's obvious which is the genuinely left wing path 

Both Israel and Palestine are small nations. They have much in common with each other.

They are both the losers of European Colonialism and and its Orientalism, racism, antisemitism, Stalinist and Nazi totalitarianism, Ba'athism and Islamism 

The world fans flames, sows ignorance, waves flags, demonizes one or other nation, appropriates them as the raw material for their performances of identity & wallows in their own passion play narratives.

Many Israelis and Palestinians just want to be ordinary neigbours now.

• Like 3