Israel iron dome defense

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooo some antisemitism for a change, was getting bored of the usual black vs white racism,...nice ?

The only people being humane about anything are Europeans.....and it’s killing us !  We ain’t throwing queers off tall buildings or stoning women to death, we ain’t walking into mosques with AK47s a

Well i hope the arabs wipe the scummy jews off the face of the earth,it ain't isreal it's occupied Palistine and the yids don't belong there..

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, socks said:

And your still a fukcing Muslim lover ........

Be non here if it was left to me, no mosques, no jew or synagogue, just white, how it should be, no foreigners in government or xbreds , but at the same time i would leave other races and nations in peace. That surley would be better for you, no peeling spuds in afghan then laddie

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Be non here if it was left to me, no mosques, no jew or synagogue, just white, how it should be, no foreigners in government or xbreds , but at the same time i would leave other races and nations in peace. That surley would be better for you, no peeling spuds in afghan then laddie

Meanwhile y'all's government just a hundred years ago....... " The sun shall never set on the empire" ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Meanwhile y'all's government just a hundred years ago....... " The sun shall never set on the empire" ?

Easy tiger, we have public toilets in London older than the United States ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Easy tiger, we have public toilets in London older than the United States ! Lol 

But but buuuuuutt am I wrong ? Seriously the y'all where just busting in random countries like " sup brownies, look we know y'all have been here for like the last twelve hundred years but like I think we can do this better so we're gonna kinda try and colonize then take over a bit. You know the white man's burden and all that. We promise y'all like it" ??

I mean the Romans ,Chinese, Mongols, Turks and a crap loaf of other did to buuuuut  ?

13 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

But but buuuuuutt am I wrong ? Seriously the y'all where just busting in random countries like " sup brownies, look we know y'all have been here for like the last twelve hundred years but like I think we can do this better so we're gonna kinda try and colonize then take over a bit. You know the white man's burden and all that. We promise y'all like it" ??

I mean the Romans ,Chinese, Mongols, Turks and a crap loaf of other did to buuuuut  ?

We no longer have an empire, we only have a commonwealth.

However, the empire existed, this tiny little postage stamp of an island did what nobody else has ever managed to do......we even created your country......you are welcome by the way ;) 

If, indirectly, it wasn’t for us you’d be in your hut on top of a mound of rubbish in Africa, writing this post out on the back of some scrap paper with charcoal and then having to save up for 3 month for a stamp.......instead, you are in one of the greatest countries in the world and enjoying all the freedoms and benefits that go with it......again, you are welcome ?

Britain has been a force for good wherever it’s been in the world, generally speaking.

You can thank us that you can take an evening walk and not get eaten by a lion.

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 6
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

We no longer have an empire, we only have a commonwealth.

However, the empire existed, this tiny little postage stamp of an island did what nobody else has ever managed to do......we even created your country......you are welcome by the way ;) 

If, indirectly, it wasn’t for us you’d be in your hut on top of a mound of rubbish in Africa, writing this post out on the back of some scrap paper with charcoal and then having to save up for 3 month for a stamp.......instead, you are in one of the greatest countries in the world and enjoying all the freedoms and benefits that go with it......again, you are welcome ?

Britain has been a force for good wherever it’s been in the world, generally speaking.

You can thank us that you can take an evening walk and not get eaten by a lion.

And this is why I get along with you Wilf well played well played ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
38 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Again kinda weird to see some borderline white nationalists arguing over which group of brown people is better or in the right ???

It’s got nothing to do with skin colour for me it’s got everything to do with religion and beliefs. 

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Probably wrong yes. We’ve still got overseas territories in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans as well as the Caribbean and the Med’.

6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Your lot would have been in chains a lot longer if it hadnt been for us Brits

Well I mean Arabs still enslave Africans and slavery is one of those things eveyone has gone though soooo

33 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Well I mean Arabs still enslave Africans and slavery is one of those things eveyone has gone though soooo

Arabs enslaved white fishermen from the south coast of Britain....hence the song 'rule britania....britains never shall be slaves...' 

How many young girls are brought to Britain from India and Pakistan to marry men they have never met? Sounds like slavery to me... 

Not sure where I'm going with this point... 

Didnt know Rachel Riley was a yid...