Israel iron dome defense

1 minute ago, SONOFSOIL said:

The british already done that 1 fella, thats why we are in this mess today, judas is judas im afraid.

But it doesn’t matter what you give to Muslims they will never be happy and will always want more. Their whole being revolves around sharia rule and either wiping out or converting every infidel and they won’t stop until they reach this goal so anybody fighting Islam is the side I will always be on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooo some antisemitism for a change, was getting bored of the usual black vs white racism,...nice ?

The only people being humane about anything are Europeans.....and it’s killing us !  We ain’t throwing queers off tall buildings or stoning women to death, we ain’t walking into mosques with AK47s a

Well i hope the arabs wipe the scummy jews off the face of the earth,it ain't isreal it's occupied Palistine and the yids don't belong there..

Posted Images

Just now, socks said:

But it doesn’t matter what you give to Muslims they will never be happy and will always want more. Their whole being revolves around sharia rule and either wiping out or converting every infidel and they won’t stop until they reach this goal so anybody fighting Islam is the side I will always be on. 

You heard yourself bud? What the feck dya think zionism is? Haha

• Like 3

Zionism is both an ideology and nationalist movement among the Jewish people that espouses the re-establishment of and support for a Jewish state centered in the area roughly corresponding to Canaan, the Holy Land, or the region of Palestine.....not the world!

4 minutes ago, socks said:

Is there only the bbc on your tv? I think you will find its the jews that want/have everything of value, banks, diamonds, media ect.

I can understand a certain amount of interest in a 'want to know what's happening in the world 'type way ,I can understand agreeing with one side of the other ,that's natural ..what I don't follow is western media's fixation on it ,and ordinary blokes getting all hot under the collar debating it ,who gives a fuk?..it's a tribal thing in a desert involving folk we have nothing in common with ,not religion ,not cultural ,not looks ,not values ...nothing ..they may as well be aliens ...why all the interest ?

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Is there only the bbc on your tv? I think you will find its the jews that want/have everything of value, banks, diamonds, media ect.

I don’t need the news I’ve been amongst enough of them and in their countries to know exactly how they think. 

2 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I can understand a certain amount of interest in a 'want to know what's happening in the world 'type way ,I can understand agreeing with one side of the other ,that's natural ..what I don't follow is western media's fixation on it ,and ordinary blokes getting all hot under the collar debating it ,who gives a fuk?..it's a tribal thing in a desert involving folk we have nothing in common with ,not religion ,not cultural ,not looks ,not values ...nothing ..they may as well be aliens ...why all the interest ?

What they do out there has no interest to me but what does bother me is Muslims running around in this country targeting Jews with impunity as if they are a law unto themselves and our authorities letting them get away with it. I’m sick to death of those fukcers getting special treatment. 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, socks said:

I don’t need the news I’ve been amongst enough of them and in their countries to know exactly how they think. 

And its the foreign policies of Britain and America thats caused the shit, should have left them to it, but Israel damands we take out there enemies?

The last five days ...

mass muslim gang stop police removing illegal immigrants from Glasgow

muslims have attacked police on numerous pro Palestine marches 

gangs of Muslims have driven through Jewish communities in London shouting about raping their wives and daughters

a group of up to fifty men came out of a mosque and savagely attacked four white men on their way home from a charity football match 

a gang of Muslims beat up an old rabbi as he was leaving his synagogue 

a gang of Muslims broke into a prominent Jewish mans hjuse and savagely beat him in-front of his wife and kids. 

these are just a few seen on various social media and news sites. Fukcing Muslims and Islam are a scourge on the world. 

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, socks said:

What they do out there has no interest to me but what does bother me is Muslims running around in this country targeting Jews with impunity as if they are a law unto themselves and our authorities letting them get away with it. I’m sick to death of those fukcers getting special treatment. 

Total and utter rubbish mate, jews are the most protected race on earth, they will never be seen as anything other than victim, even when they are clearly the aggressor.

1 minute ago, socks said:

The last five days ...

mass muslim gang stop police removing illegal immigrants from Glasgow

muslims have attacked police on numerous pro Palestine marches 

gangs of Muslims have driven through Jewish communities in London shouting about raping their wives and daughters

a group of up to fifty men came out of a mosque and savagely attacked four white men on their way home from a charity football match 

a gang of Muslims beat up an old rabbi as he was leaving his synagogue 

a gang of Muslims broke into a prominent Jewish mans hjuse and savagely beat him in-front of his wife and kids. 

these are just a few seen on various social media and news sites. Fukcing Muslims and Islam are a scourge on the world. 

Karma fella, jews are the ones that bang the drumb for immigration, multiculturalism, and gender bending, you sow, you reap.?

• Like 1

Tell ya what I've learnt more than anything reading this thread? 

Racists are f***ing everywhere and humanity is damn lacking. 

I'ma go back to reading and posting about lurchers and shooting .... on that note though, you lads moaning about Muslims and arabs best not be running damn salukis, haha.

Im out, would rather bang my head against a brick wall than argue with narrow mindedness.

23 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Karma fella, jews are the ones that bang the drumb for immigration, multiculturalism, and gender bending, you sow, you reap.?

My enemy’s enemy is my friend ;) 

4 minutes ago, 3dumb said:

Tell ya what I've learnt more than anything reading this thread? 

Racists are f***ing everywhere and humanity is damn lacking. 

I'ma go back to reading and posting about lurchers and shooting .... on that note though, you lads moaning about Muslims and arabs best not be running damn salukis, haha.

Im out, would rather bang my head against a brick wall than argue with narrow mindedness.

Ohhh the “R” word.......that’s it, you win ! Lol 

• Haha 2